PDA

View Full Version : the weather

shakie
06-04-2006, 06:55 AM
yeah kinda random rant but seriously, its gettin bad as hell out there. storms are so bad. i mean, are you hearing the stories around illoniois, indiana, etc? yeah, i live in this tri-state circle of weather hell. And I know some of you can relate. I really fucking hate mother nature, and i probably will until fall.

*this is why i hate summer*

bad_meetz_evil
06-04-2006, 07:48 AM
We rarley get any rain here in Kuwait. Just simple good ole sun. :agree:

W-OLF
06-04-2006, 12:57 PM
Everyday it looks like its going to then doesnt . I wish it would but then again where Im at im sure it will as hurricane season always brings horrible rain here.

I hate summer too but because of the heat. I like it cold much better.

Kaz
06-04-2006, 01:16 PM
We need rain... It hasn't rained in months and months.

Our dams are nearly fully dried up... We're on level 4 water restrictions (I think they had to make new water restriction levels cuz it got so bad)...

W-OLF
06-04-2006, 04:34 PM
How bad is level 4 I havent heard of anywhere enforcing those in a while of course I live in the southeast of USA so go figure.

Kaz
06-04-2006, 04:56 PM
OK (Let me google this for you)... Ok I'm wrong its level 3 Water restrictions and they'll come into play June 13th... Current ones (since I can't seem to find the level 3) can be found here:

http://www.waterforever.com.au/_uploads/53_Level2Restrictions.pdf

W-OLF
06-04-2006, 05:25 PM
Thank you .

Mr. 2.0
06-04-2006, 06:33 PM
I live in Illinois and we keep getting pounded with severe weather and i'm not talking about little pea size hail i'm talking about baseball size hail,Toranados. Heck we even had a Tornado on easter. We just keep and keep getting pounded man i hope mother nature gives us a rest.

flamesoffury
06-04-2006, 08:02 PM
How bad is level 4 I havent heard of anywhere enforcing those in a while of course I live in the southeast of USA so go figure.

what city/state?

Assassin™
06-04-2006, 08:03 PM
OK (Let me google this for you)... Ok I'm wrong its level 3 Water restrictions and they'll come into play June 13th... Current ones (since I can't seem to find the level 3) can be found here:

http://www.waterforever.com.au/_uploads/53_Level2Restrictions.pdf
Damn, no sprinklers? If that's level 2, level 3 must really suck.

Here in Oklahoma, the weather is really unstable. It makes the local weathermen and meteorologists look like they've been smoking crack because they never get it right. There is a saying that was stolen by Texas but originated in Oklahoma: "If you don't like the weather, just wait five minutes." Seriously though, we've had picnics on Christmas Day and blizzards on Easter. A fifty degree temperature swing can happen overnight. Most recently, we had a serious drought during the fall and winter of 05/06, but starting in the spring and through the month of May, we are 8 inches above average for rainfall! Correctly picking out what to wear at night for the next day is like winning the lottery around here.

shakie
06-05-2006, 03:05 AM
I live in Illinois and we keep getting pounded with severe weather and i'm not talking about little pea size hail i'm talking about baseball size hail,Toranados. Heck we even had a Tornado on easter. We just keep and keep getting pounded man i hope mother nature gives us a rest.

yeah i think i stated this earlier, but seriously. same here. it rains so much every night that last night, i had a few towels laying on an outside table. I picked em up this mornin and they were still soakin wet.

Assassin™
06-05-2006, 05:25 AM
^If it rains every night, wouldn't you expect the towels to be wet in the morning?

Kaz
06-05-2006, 07:50 AM
Assassin I know with Level 3 there is no hoses what so ever (only know this cuz it has been on the news to try and change it).

We have no public foundations any more

Damn levels are so lows its crazy

TheTruePredator
12-03-2006, 08:58 PM
it's abosolutely chucking it down where i live :chairshot:

Easy Eddie
12-05-2006, 09:39 PM
As people say,

"If the sky is red.... your fucked"

Impact Player
12-18-2006, 01:20 AM
The weather is still warm here and its December :(