PDA

View Full Version : Mischa defends curves after topless photo scandal

OMEN
05-12-2008, 08:06 PM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/722828.jpg
GOOD ADVICE: Mischa Barton says as long as her boyfriend likes her body, she is happy.
Hollywood star Mischa Barton, who was recently photographed nude showing visible signs of cellulite, is proud of her curves.

The actress says as long as her rocker boyfriend Taylor Locke likes her body, she is happy.

The OC star said: "I have a woman's body. I have hips and boobs so when I gain any weight it goes straight there, which I don't mind because it gives me curves. But it goes straight there.

"I get a womanly body. But otherwise if I'm being really skinny and eating less and working out more, I get more of a boyish figure. But I like my curves. I like having them.

"My boyfriend loves them! So whatever works!"

The star - who was born in Britain but raised in the US - also insists she has no body worries and does her best to stay healthy.

She added to America's OK! magazine: "I'm not self conscious about my body. I eat really healthily and I work out. Everybody has things that they are conscious of that they don't like but, like any girl, I talk about this with my girlfriends all the time.

"We work out and we eat healthy and we do what we do, I feel very comfortable. I come from a European family that's always very comfortable with their bodies. You are what you are as a woman."

Mischa was recently involved in a controversial topless photo scandal while holidaying in Australia, engaging in a public war of words with paparazzi snapper Jamie Fawcett.

Bang Showbiz

JohnCenaFan28
05-13-2008, 05:11 AM
Thanks for the interesting read.