PDA

View Full Version : Playboy makes Miley Cyrus an offer

OMEN
05-12-2008, 08:08 PM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/722746.jpg
BIG OFFER: Hugh Hefner says Miley Cyrus would be welcome to pose for Playboy, once she's old enough.
Playboy founder Hugh Hefner wants 15-year-old Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus to pose nude for his adult magazine - when she’s old enough.

Hefner, 82, told the Extra celebrity news show the controversial teen queen would be welcome to pose for Playboy when she was older.

"She'd be welcomed in the magazine," Hefner said. "Very pretty lady."

Cyrus has been embroiled in several raunchy photo scandals recently, admitting she was embarrassed by sexually provocative snaps of her that were posted online and another photo of her wrapped only in a bed sheet that was published in Vanity Fair.

Hefner defended Cyrus and described the photos as innocent.

"I think to make such a big to-do over something as innocent as those photos, I think is a reflection on how schizophrenic America is about sexuality," he said.

Stuff

JohnCenaFan28
05-13-2008, 05:12 AM
:dearme: I can't believe he's already scouting her out for Playboy...

That Rob
05-13-2008, 05:35 AM
When she's 18 I wouldn't mind seeing her in the nude...but not before 18. Very cute girl.

Big Evil
05-13-2008, 06:07 AM
Of course it would be a treat to see her pose... but only when she's of age. And I agree with Hefner, everybody is overreacting to her 'scandalous' photos. She's a teenage girl, and I would bet there are others that have done the same if not gone further with pictures.