PDA

View Full Version : Supermodel's table top dance routine

OMEN
05-14-2008, 11:37 AM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/723217.jpg
SHOW OFF: Cindy Crawford likes to dance on table tops to entertain her husband and their friends.
Supermodel Cindy Crawford dances on table tops for her husband and his friends.

Crawford admits she often performs a routine for Rande Gerber and his pals, although she doesn't take her clothes off.

She said: "I can be wild. I'll sometimes dance on a table for my husband and his friends. But not naked."

The mother-of-two - who was previously married to Hollywood heartthrob Richard Gere - also wishes she had been raunchier when she was growing up.

She is quoted as saying: "I regret that I wasn't wilder. I was working and I was nervous. I was the one in the corner with the book, being responsible."

Last year, Cindy angered Peta by appearing on the cover of Russian Vogue magazine wearing a fur coat.

The 41-year-old beauty - who infuriated the animal rights group in 2004 when she agreed to be a spokesperson for their anti-fur campaign before modelling for exclusive mink clothing range Blackglama - sparked further controversy by gracing the cover of the well-respected fashion magazine sporting fur.

Bang Showbiz

JohnCenaFan28
05-14-2008, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the read.