PDA

View Full Version : The Hardys Do Big Business For Wwe, Cena Says He Isn't A Face, Jim Ross And More

Black Widow
05-16-2008, 06:46 PM
Jim Ross will be appearing on KFOR TV in Oklahoma today at 4:30 p.m. local time. He will be there to promote the 6/30 Raw in Oklahoma City and I would guess will mention Sunday's PPV.

John Cena will be on Late Night with Conan O'Brien tonight. Thanks to everyone that sent that along.

Alfonso A. Castillo sent this. ... John Cena was interviewed on Opie and Anthony this morning and talked about his "beef" with the Rock, steroids, whether he's interested in fighting in MMA, and visiting prostitutes. I've posted some highlights on my blog at newsday.com/steelcage.

To round out the Cena trifecta, Colm Kelly sent this item. ... John Cena appeared on Sky Sports yesterday here in the UK. He plugged Judgment Day, his match with JBL, along with the fact that he believes that he is neither a heel or a face because of the different reaction he receives in different cities and arenas.

Jeff Hardy returned to Raw this week, just in time for his new DVD to debut at the top of TWO Billboard charts. WWE: Twist Of Fate: The Matt & Jeff Hardy Story topped the Recreational Sports DVD chart this week, debuting at number one. It also came in on top of the TV DVD Sales list. Here is the Recreational Sports DVD top ten. As always, you can get these titles from our friends at Highspots.com.

1. WWE: Twist Of Fate: The Matt & Jeff Hardy Story
2. UFC 80: Rapid Fire
3. WWE: Triple H: The King Of Kings
4. NFL: Super Bowl XLII Champions New York Giants
5. UFC: Best Of 2007
6. WWE: The Legacy Of Stone Cold Steve Austin
7. WWE: The Best Of Raw: 15th Anniversary 1993-2008
8. UFC 79: Nemesis
9. 2001 FedEx Orange Bowl National Championship
10. TNA: Against All Odds 2008

Thanks to Mike Informer and Brian Bazinet for their help with this story.

PWInsider.com

mikedudelang
05-16-2008, 07:12 PM
i'd like to see cena take a heel turn for a bit. think it'd be good for him...mix things up a little.

JohnCenaFan28
05-16-2008, 07:56 PM
I'd like to see Cena get fired:whistle:

legolas4792
05-16-2008, 10:23 PM
i cant believe the superbowl is still selling so high and eel double post

if i was wwe mod i would fix that

Edgehead82593
05-17-2008, 05:01 AM
I'd like to see Cena get fired:whistle:

:bow: He has gone to the palace of wisdom and come back with the answer!! Fire Cena!!

LionDen
05-17-2008, 07:11 AM
i cant believe the superbowl is still selling so high and eel double post

if i was wwe mod i would fix that

Atleast we know exactly what the one monthly thing you do as a mod would be.

As for Cena, he would get killed in MMA lol. Good to see the Hardys DVD going well, they have had some amazing matches.