PDA

View Full Version : Van waiting For Offers

OMEN
06-04-2006, 09:53 PM
http://images.skysports.com/images/playerpics05_06/WorldCup2006/Holland/vannistelrooy-ruud_happy.jpg
Ruud van Nistelrooy has told his representatives not to bother him until a potential move from Manchester United is in the offing.

The Dutchman does not want to be drawn too much on his future, but he does seem to be drifting increasingly closer to the exit door at Old Trafford.

Van Nistelrooy was omitted from United's squad for the final game of the season against Charlton Athletic following a fall-out with manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

Now a host of clubs from around Europe including Milan, Real Madrid and even Chelsea have been tipped as potential bidders for the 29-year-old.

However, van Nistelrooy - currently with Holland's World Cup squad - insists he will only consider his future when his agent Rodger Linse has something to show him.

"I've told Rodger I'm not interested in rumours and speculation," said van Nistelrooy.

"All that stuff gets into my head and I can't play with rumours on my mind.

"So I've told him that when something is really happening, when I can sign something, when there's a contract to be discussed - that's when I'll be interested and that's when I'll make my decision."
Skysports