PDA

View Full Version : Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson split again

OMEN
05-19-2008, 01:55 PM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/724336.jpg
CALLING IT QUITS? Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson have reportedly split up again.
Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson - who rekindled their romance earlier this year - have decided to end their relationship, and friends say the split wasn't amicable.

Owen's pal told People magazine: "It was a pretty bad break-up. Owen said it was a tough one. He definitely doesn't want to dwell on it. He wants to put it behind him."

Last week, it was claimed Kate and Owen had got engaged but the actress' representative quickly denied the claims.

Sources allege the pair - who first split last June was said to have triggered Owen's suicide bid in August - had never been exclusive in their relationship.

One said: "They've always had a loose and open thing - never serious, and definitely not monogamous."

Despite their on/off relationship, Kate has always admitted to caring for Owen deeply.

She previously said: "Owen is such a lovely person, and I love him dearly. I wish him beautiful things - health and everything that he desires in life."

Kate - who has a four-year-old son, Ryder, with ex-husband Chris Robinson - began dating in 2006, after meeting on the set of romantic comedy 'You, Me and Dupree'.

Bang Showbiz

JohnCenaFan28
05-20-2008, 12:18 AM
Wow, I just read they were back together and now they break up... doesn't any relationship in Hollywood stay longer than a few weeks?