PDA

View Full Version : WWE SMACKDOWN SPOILERS: May 23rd

Black Widow
05-21-2008, 01:47 PM
Thanks to Louis Alexander for sending along spoilers from last night's Smackdown taping in Des Moines.

Before ECW began, Matt Sydal defeated Jamie Noble. I was shocked that Noble lost a dark match to an unknown (in WWE).

After ECW, Smackdown began with Vickie Guerrero and Edge announcing that Undertaker vs. Edge for the World Title would take place at One Night Stand in a TLC match.

Deuce, Domino & Maryse defeated Jesse, Festus & Cherry.

Backstage, Chavo Guerrero made up with Edge & Vickie. Vickie put Chavo in a match with the Undertaker, with La Familia at ringside.

MVP hosting a VIP Lounge with Teddy Long. MVP started intimidating Teddy, so Batista came out for the save, setting up a match later.

Fit Finlay defeated Chuck Palumbo.

Batista defeated MVP.

Vladimir Kozlov defeated Nunzio.

Matt Hardy & Kofi Kingston defeated Shelton Benjamin & Elijah Burke.

Undertaker defeated Chavo Guerrero. La Familia was thrown out by the referee early in the match, so Chavo was left alone.

After the Smackdown tapings, Undertaker & Kane beat up La Familia.

PWInsider.com

DEMON
05-21-2008, 10:04 PM
Ah yes...once again,another BOOOOOOOORING SD!

Thanks for the spoilers,as it isn't worth watching again!

Kage
05-22-2008, 01:54 AM
Seems terrible.

JohnCenaFan28
05-22-2008, 03:35 AM
Sounds OK, will probably watch. Thanks.

Bad Boy
05-22-2008, 03:15 PM
Bad Smackdown... and again Undertaker vs. Edge at a PPV... its been happening since Wrestlemania... this has really become a boring feud...

Edgehead82593
05-23-2008, 11:29 PM
TLC match!!!!

Woohoo!!!

I might order the ppv just for that match

LionDen
05-26-2008, 08:30 PM
I would have rather the match with Undertaker and Kane after the show than the main event shown lol. Most of the matches shown after the show are great.