PDA

View Full Version : Is John Cena being over-rated in WWE?

chris.assasin
06-05-2006, 07:56 AM
I agree that John has his own style like Rock had, but is not that charismatic. He has got that ability 2 play short n sweet short matches but cant roll the peeps beyon a certain limit. HHH, KURT ANGLE, HBK, BENOIT etc r no doubt dat they r best in the business but I think dat even randy, rey et r better than john cena .CENA gets a gteat support of the young fellows, n by the women who hardly knows anythin about pro wrestling. CENA at his age of 35 to 40 will become mature n play big 1hr matches like iron man s.

so at last i wanna say that he does not deserve the thing that wwe is giving him:stfu:

The Lost Soul 13
06-05-2006, 03:41 PM
You do not deserve to speak the english language either. As far as Cena goes, yes he lacks charisma. No, his following among internet fans is not good if really existent. No, he can't seem to break 20 minutes ever in a match. Give him some time and he will be great; However, to put the title on him for over a year is foolish.

hbkforeva
06-08-2006, 11:53 AM
hes the worst champion since hogan.........man....overating is ironic

Stunner
06-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Took me a few minutes to decode wtf was just said. Not hard to type normal. Don't have to type like u talk no matter how "cool" it is.

You should also be slapped in the back of the head for making such an obvious thread. We all know he is overrated even his precious fans know he is.

limitless619
06-08-2006, 05:31 PM
yes he's overrated but give him credit he has gotten better and put on better matches lately but i thought the whole point of bein champion was to be the best @ what you do first and then be champion not become champ and then learn to put on good matches

Ethan Hunt
06-11-2006, 11:27 AM
agreewith ya, limitless619.

Willz07
06-12-2006, 11:41 PM
Yeah Cena is overated. He should of lost that title a long time ago

Ethan Hunt
06-13-2006, 11:04 AM
i am glad that he's lost title now. Finally he jobbed!