PDA

View Full Version : Movie Updates On John Cena, Chris Jericho And Ken Kennedy

Black Widow
05-23-2008, 10:15 AM
John Cena's feature film, 12 Rounds, has also finished shooting in New Orleans, although as the film is edited, there's always a chance Cena will be needed for re-shoots. The film will be released theatrically in March 2009.

The official name of Ken Kennedy's film will be Behind Enemy Lines III - Colombia. The film will be released straight to DVD in 2009, produced by the Weinstein Company in association with WWE Films. Production on the film, which was shot in Puerto Rico, is all but completed.

An official website for the Chris Jericho horror film Albino Farm has launched at albinofarmthemovie.com.

PWInsider.com

LionDen
05-23-2008, 10:47 AM
Kennedy reminds me of those B grade action movies form the 80s. He is one of the extras that are in a group of terrorists lol. I just do not see him as a leading man.

JohnCenaFan28
05-23-2008, 08:25 PM
Jericho's doing a movie!?:o I can't wait to see that...

Black Widow
05-23-2008, 08:29 PM
yeah lol albino farm :think: attack of the albinos :hide:

scorpionf
05-24-2008, 03:51 AM
Should be interesting to see how these turn out... I just can't imagine Kennedy as the main character of a movie though.

The Marine, See No Evil & The Condemned were not the complete train wrecks I thought they were going to be, so we shall see what happens with these new ones.

Albino Farm... Good lord, what a title for the movie... It reeks of the same stupidness that was Black Sheep (that atrocity that was all about killer Zombie Sheep)