PDA

View Full Version : Y2J Gets Stitches, HHH Not Wanted in Thor, WWE Shake-Ups

JohnCenaFan28
05-25-2008, 08:28 PM
-- In light of declining ratings the past two months, WWE has some major shake-ups in store for viewers over the next few weeks.

-- Thursday night in Monterrey, Mexico, Chris Jericho got busted open and needed stitches after his match with Jeff Hardy.

-- Triple H has some major competition for the lead role in Marvel Comics' upcoming Thor movie. According to some entertainment websites, Brad Pitt is apparently being considered for the lead role. No offer has been made to Pitt yet, but he is high on the list of potential candidates to play the part. Another lead candidate for the role is actor Kevin McKidd of HBO's Rome series. Furthermore, according to the latest issue of Pro Wrestling Illustrated, the deal with Triple H and Thor is that Marvel officials are interested in his services, but scheduled director Matthew Vaughn is greatly opposed to the idea of casting him in the movie. Vaughn has informed the studio about his displeasure with possibly using Triple H in the movie.

Source: Wrestlezone

Ill Will
05-26-2008, 04:07 PM
lol, if I was doing the casting for any movie, and I had to pick between HHH and freaking Brad Pitt, it would be a pretty easy decision. HHH is probably a decent actor, but come on.

LionDen
05-27-2008, 07:16 AM
I agree Triple H does look the part of Thor but he has not got enough experience under his belt IMO. Maybe we are not giving Triple H enough credit, although we can only know by what we see. I do not like the idea of Bradd Pitt doing the role either, no real reason why, I just would not like to see him as Thor. I don't care if they use a known or unknown actor to play Thor, as long as they have experience. I am really enjoying these Marvel movies and it would be a shame to ruin a popular character like Thor with a single mess up.

DEMON
05-27-2008, 03:15 PM
using Brad Pitt,IMO,would be a grave mistake.
The guy would want to much money,plus he probably wouldn't want anything to do with the AVENGERS movie if it ever came around to it,and if he did,he would probably want even more money for it,as it would be a bigger movie than THOR was.

I could see using HHH as THOR,but I'm not sure he could really pull the character off(in an acting sense,I mean he's got the body for it,but thats about it).I mean,yeah he did a decent enough job in BLADE:Trinity,but that wasn't really a starring role so to speak.