PDA

View Full Version : Debra Graziano calls Hogan Family "Two-Faced"

legolas4792
05-28-2008, 02:08 AM
In an article today posted at the Tampa Bay Online, the Hogan family is blasted by the mother of John Graziano, who was critically hurt in a car crash involving Nick Hogan.

The statement said that conversations over the jail house telephone show that the Bollea's statements to the court at the sentencing hearing were insincere.

In the statement released, John Graziano's mother says: "These people [the Bolleas] are the biggest phonies and two-faced individuals that I've ever seen,"

To read the full article, click here

pwheadlines

LionDen
05-28-2008, 07:11 AM
Yeah well, I do not find it right that the public are allowed to hear those convos in the first place. Fair enough the prison system can because of various reasons but not fair the public can due to privacy.

Black Widow
05-28-2008, 01:30 PM
heres the article:

Victim's Mother Calls Bolleas 'Two-Faced'

Source: Tampa Bay Online

TAMPA - Incensed over what they say is a clear lack of remorse on the part of the family of Nick Bollea, the parents a man injured in car crash caused by Bollea condemned the "outrageous conduct" exhibited by the family during recent jail conversations.

Tuesday's statement was sparked by the release of the recorded phone conversations of 17-year-old Bollea, who is serving an eight-month sentence for reckless driving in the Aug. 26 crash that caused severe brain damage to his passenger, John Graziano, 23.

Bollea's father, Terry, who is pro wrestler Hulk Hogan, and his family are currently defendants in a civil lawsuit filed by the Grazianos.

The statement said the conversations over the jailhouse telephone show that the Bollea family's statements to the court at the sentencing hearing were insincere.

"It was a true Academy Award performance," said the statement issued by the Tragos and Sartes law firm, whose attorneys are representing the Graziano family in the suit.

"These people [the Bolleas] are the biggest phonies and two-faced individuals that I've ever seen," the statement quoted Debra Graziano, the victim's mother, as saying.