PDA

View Full Version : Tons o' TNA News

Flair Country
05-29-2008, 07:11 PM
The Hard Justice PPV location should be announced within a month. It will not be in Orlando.

I've heard nothing but raves for the King of the Mountain preview match featuring X-Division talents that will air on next week's Impact.

Larry Zbyszko was indeed backstage at this week's TNA tapings in Orlando filming segments to plug his new autobiography, Adventures in Larryland! for (I believe) the TNA website. I read a review copy of the book yesterday and will have more on it shortly.

Angelina Love was knocked silly on a bump during the tapings this week but is said to be OK and won't miss any bookings. Expect cameos from a few independent female performers in the Awesome Kong segment on tonight's Impact.

An alleged Kevin Nash Ebay auction that is floating around where you could travel to meet Nash and spend time with him is a fake. PWInsider.com never mentioned the auction, but we've heard from several within TNA that it's an absolutely phony auction with no relation to Nash, so I wanted to make a mention of it.

TNA has released a slew of new merchandise including Curry Mask merchandise (but no masks? Why not?) and a Samoa Joe towel at www.shoptna.com.

PWInsider

JohnCenaFan28
05-29-2008, 08:34 PM
Thanks for the read, I better go check out the new stuff.

Kage
05-29-2008, 09:01 PM
I would buy a Curryman mask :shifty:

DUKE NUKEM
05-29-2008, 09:35 PM
thanks for the news dave