PDA

View Full Version : Orton Suffers Broken Collarbone

Black Widow
06-02-2008, 09:30 AM
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9076/7203014qk7.jpg

SAN DIEGO – The Last Man Standing Match at One Night Stand proved to be WWE Champion Triple H’s means of abolishing the “Age of Orton,” but also injuring the Legend Killer, who suffered a broken left collarbone.

Watch the exclusive video of Orton assisted after the match (http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/vms/onenightstand/2008/june1-7/7201516)

In the heat of battle, Randy Orton looked to deliver a critical blow – the RKO – to The Game. The challenger carefully sized up his former mentor and dashed toward him at a seemingly perfectly calculated moment, but the veteran champion reversed the attempted strike and hurled Orton over the top rope to the arena floor.

In addition to the pained scowl on the Legend Killer’s face immediately after the fall and well after the match on his way back to the locker room, the injury was indicated by heavy swelling and bruising. After being examined at the San Diego Sports Arena by WWE medical staff, Orton was immediately transported to a local medical facility for further treatment.

WWE.com

Bad Boy
06-02-2008, 12:35 PM
hmm... with Orton out a few months, I bet there will be another Cena/HHH feud, not cool... hope Orton doesn't have a big injury, and if he does, maybe they can write him into the draft, and send him to Smackdown...

tommy
06-02-2008, 05:13 PM
Cena/HHH fued is BEYOND cool. They had a great single's match and two great triple threat matches (one with Edge, one with Orton) back in the day, and that's it. I'm ready to see a nice long fued between the two.

LionDen
06-02-2008, 11:15 PM
I have to say I am kind of happy to see Orton out for a while although I did not want it through an injury. Now all I need to be really happy is Edge to be out for a while. It just seems these 2 are always in my face, an example is Orton being in the WWE Championship match for the last 15 - 17 PPVs in a row. I would just like a break from these two.

I am sure he will be at the draft with a sling on.

WTom
06-03-2008, 12:04 AM
I liked part of the match after the fall wenn Randy Orton said to HHH hit me with sledgehammer

JohnCenaFan28
06-03-2008, 12:35 AM
Ugh, not another HHH/Cena feud... unless HHH turns heel, it's going to be garbage.