PDA

View Full Version : How Wwe Will Give Away The Million Dollars And What You Have To Do To Win

Black Widow
06-02-2008, 06:55 PM
According to an Associated Press story today, Vince McMahon stated that the million dollar giveaway that WWE will be doing on Raw will be "part of a lengthy promotional sweepstakes." To win part, but not all, of the money viewers will have to pre-register on WWE.com and then watch the beginning of "Raw" each week to receive a special code. If Vince McMahon calls you during the broadcast and you have the code, you win some cash..

The code will change each week and will only be revealed at the start of that night's Raw. So, if you are watching via a DVR, you could be screwed. McMahon told the AP that his goal is reward current Raw viewers and lure some who have left the show back.

Thanks to Marc for his help with this story.

PWInsider.com

Bad Boy
06-02-2008, 07:42 PM
hmmm... a pretty nice marketing idea... that might bring in more viewers...

LionDen
06-02-2008, 11:22 PM
Yeah, it is a pretty good idea to get people to watch RAW. Since they are going to give away a million, this could go on for a while as well.

WTom
06-03-2008, 12:07 AM
Vince is genius

JohnCenaFan28
06-03-2008, 12:35 AM
Wow, Vince out smarted the DVR watchers:)

Ill Will
06-03-2008, 03:49 AM
Wow, Vince out smarted the DVR watchers:)

um...how exactly? People who watch RAW on DVR probably do so because they can't watch it at the normal time. I fail to see what that has to do with anyone's intelligence...

Big Evil
06-03-2008, 09:59 AM
Yeah I work 2pm to 11pm every night of the week. There is no possible way I can watch Raw, ECW, or Smackdown on a regular basis. I use the DVR to see the shows. I guess I miss out on the chance to win, but the chances aren't so good as it is, huh?

5be92
06-03-2008, 02:42 PM
too bad its only for those in the us...haha