PDA

View Full Version : Babby hopes for Angelina's Dad.....

OMEN
06-06-2006, 10:19 AM
http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1413093.jpg
Jon Voight and Angelina Jolie in '01
Angeline Jolie's dad, Jon Voight, is desperate for a reconciliation with his daughter, so he can hold his week-old granddaughter Shiloh.

But is Ange prepared to mend the rift with her famous father?

Not a bit of it.

Ange, who gave birth last week, has never introduced her adopted children, Maddox and Zahara, to her father... and so far, things seem no different with baby Shiloh. So Jon, 67, who once spoke about his concerns over Angelina in a TV interview, had to be content with sending his best wishes to Brad and Angelina over the airwaves.

In an interview on US channel NBC, Jon said: "I am almost unable to describe how deeply happy I am for her (Shiloh's) parents and so happy to have this new little one in the world."

Asked if he hopes to see his granddaughter, Jon said: "I can just think that one day, I'll just say, 'Hey Shi, come over here.' You know?

"As she grows older, hopefully I'll be able to give her everything that I've got."

Things are a bit different where Brad's parents are concerned. Bill and Jane Pitt were jetted into Namibia by private plane on Friday to meet the new arrival.

They were spotted at the local airport, before joining Brad and Ange at the Burning Shore Lodge in Swakopmund.
SkyEntertainment