PDA

View Full Version : Short and Snappy Tales of Greatness by Katie Lea

Black Widow
06-07-2008, 10:51 PM
Short and Snappy Tales of Greatness

by Katie Lea

Hey boys... (and girls...)

Welcome to Katie Lea's brand new WWE Fan Nation page- and welcome to my very first blog. This is where I get to vent my thoughts and feelings about developments within Monday Night RAW and this is where I get to prove once and for all that I am a)not just a beautiful face, b)the best female fighter the WWE has ever seen... But also that I am c)the most articulate, clever and funny Diva in the history of all Divas... The list is endless, really. In short, this is where you guys will get some insight into the depths of my mind- so be prepared to be dazzled by my charm and whit!

So let me start first by congratulating myself on winning my debut Diva tag match on RAW Monday night. Well, I could say I told you so. Let's be honest, it was always going to be a bad idea to put me in a match with the other Divas... What would you expect? You already saw me, holding my own against the guys- beating none other than the Super Crazy One over and over again... As well as proving myself instrumental in the imminent downfall of Mr. Kennedy. (Haha!)

So it's no surprise that I beat, yes, the WWE Women's Champion, Mickie James. Which, if you think about it, technically makes me the real Champ already. At the end of the day, I pinned her in the middle of the ring, one two three, cannot be denied! Same rules apply. Maybe if she spent her time training in the ring instead of between the sheets with one Mr. John Cena, maybe if she focused a little on the job at hand rather than trying to get ahead the cheap way she might just have a chance against me... And I even tried to warn her. I told her straight off the bat, I called her out on her actions and stupidly, she denied it. Well Mickie, you might not want to act so bloody sanctimonious towards people that are obviously wiser than you, especially when they are only speaking the truth. I heard about your little run-in with JBL too (whom by the way I adore- how can one man be so beautifully obnoxious...?? And yes, great minds...). Your indignance was startling. It's almost cute the way you pretend to be sooo innocent, but you might as well not bother; everybody knows what you really are. Unfortunately, I can't call you the ‘b' word here, so suffice it to say you're a sad excuse for a female dawg... Mark my words, your time is coming to an end. John Cena is NOT your knight in shining armor and he will NOT help you hold on to your last little smidgen of glory. When it comes to you and me, Mickie James, the bottom line is this: your star is fading... And mine is on the rise.

Good times.

This has been... The one and only... And your future Champ...

Katie Lea.

Source: Her WWE Fan Nation Page

JohnCenaFan28
06-08-2008, 01:16 AM
Nice read, thanks. I guess they're trying to promote a Katie/Mickie title match at Night of Champions, which I'm looking forward to.

LionDen
06-09-2008, 10:19 AM
Might be Eel but I do not want to see her as champ just yet, a few others I would like to see as Womens Champ first.