PDA

View Full Version : Details on WWE's Next Film Project

Flair Country
06-09-2008, 03:27 PM
As we reported last week exclusively in the PWInsider.com Elite audio section, the next WWE Films project will be a sequel to John Cena's The Marine. The original film was the company's biggest money making Films project to date, making $18,844,784 during its Fall 2006 release and also doing very well upon its release on DVD.

A script for the film (which I believe will be direct to DVD but don't have that confirmed) has already been completed. No word on a shooting schedule yet but the company has started to work on casting ideas.

PWInsider

Bad Boy
06-09-2008, 06:59 PM
Sequel to the Marine? i dont know if its supposed to be good or bad, cuz the first was watchable, but still on the bad side...

tommy
06-09-2008, 08:09 PM
The first one was rediculously bad...so bad that it was good. I've never laughed so hard at an action movie in my life. I mean, Cena dove away from fire into water THREE times in the movie, they had that HORRIBLE rock candy side story with the horrible actor, and overall just horrible writing and acting. It is very sad when John Cena is the best actor in a movie.

JohnCenaFan28
06-09-2008, 09:42 PM
:sick: That's going to be awful...