PDA

View Full Version : Did Wwe Violate Their Own Contest's Rules In The First Giveaway Segment?

Black Widow
06-10-2008, 09:26 AM
Andrew Brenner sent the following....On the first $200,000 prize, Vince McMahon violated rule #5 of his Million Dollar Mania giveaway:

"Only one (1) attempt will be made to reach an entrant with respect to any particular prize."

The first winner hung up on McMahon, and then McMahon made a second call to the same number in violation of the contest rules.

Note from Mike: I just went back and watched the segment and it appeared it was actually McMahon who disconnected the entrant upon his first try at calling him, not realizing that his musical ring tone was in fact, the entrant's phone ringing. You could hear the entrant answering the phone when McMahon disconnected and re-dialed. Whether that would count as a violation of the rules, when McMahon himself appeared to be at fault on live television, I can't tell you.

PWInsider.com

Y0UR Messiah
06-10-2008, 01:43 PM
Nope, that was a stupid mistake, not the contests fault.

LionDen
06-10-2008, 05:08 PM
I don't think it matters lol it is McMahons contest, he can do what the hell he likes :)

JohnCenaFan28
06-10-2008, 09:03 PM
Vince can do whatever(as usual) that just makes you know how good it is to be boss lol.

Ill Will
06-10-2008, 10:04 PM
It's Vince's show, Vince's contest, and Vince's money. He's probably the one who made the rules too. This really doesn't matter at all.

legolas4792
06-10-2008, 11:03 PM
when i heard that first giveaway i thought the contest was fake lol

gguru
06-11-2008, 12:40 AM
That was right...the guy said hello but Vince seemed confused by the Rick Astley phone answering device that connected the call and hung up on the guy as he was saying "hello, hello...". I think Vince owed it one more try.