PDA

View Full Version : WWE RAW Rating Drops Despite $1 Million Giveaway

Black Widow
06-11-2008, 11:33 AM
This week’s edition of WWE Monday Night RAW drew a 3.0 broadcast rating, down from last week’s 3.1 despite Vince McMahon’s $1 million giveaway. This is barely up from the 2.9 that RAW drew two weeks ago.

Obviously this is a huge disappointment for WWE considering all of the press releases and advertisements sent out by WWE. The fact that the low numbers come during the build up for a match between Triple H and John Cena—the two guys whom WWE considers their biggest names—is just another point of frustration for the company.

24Wrestling.com

LionDen
06-11-2008, 01:21 PM
wow, I expected way larger numbers for RAW this week. That is strange, especially with the money give away.

Black Widow
06-11-2008, 01:34 PM
with the first prize given away of $2 i dont think people will care lol unless a big winner is announced i bet itll be a rig where a backstage person pretents to recieve it :shifty:

Ill Will
06-11-2008, 03:48 PM
This is actually exactly what I expected. Vince thinks that he can just pay viewers to watch, instead of actually giving them a better product. He's taking too much for granted, such as that Cena vs. HHH is going to be some huge draw.