PDA

View Full Version : Notes On Katie Lea, DiBiase, New Night Of Champions Match

JohnCenaFan28
06-13-2008, 01:34 AM
WWE.com has posted up a profile on Ted DiBiase.

The Cody Rhodes & Hardcore Holly vs. Ted DiBiase and a mystery partner World Tag Team Championship Match has officially been added to the Night of Champions card on WWE.com. I expect D.H Smith but don't have that confirmed in any way.

Katie Lea has a page at the WWE Fan Nation social networking site. She has posted an in-character blog talking about her plans to win theWWE Women's Title from Mickie James. You can read Short and Snappy Tales of Greatness at this fans.wwe.com.

Matt Hardy is posting daily blog updates on his MySpace page from WWE's SmackDown/ECW tour down under. In today's update he writes that he, Batista, and Undertaker beat Edge, MVP, and Mark Henry in the main event of the show in Christchurch, New Zealand. Hardy notes that they will now be on their way to continue the tour in Australia. Check out Matt's daily updates at this link.

WWE Hall of Famer "Rowdy" Roddy Piper will be appearing this week for Adventure.com in Knoxville, TN from Friday through Sunday.

Source: Wrestlezone

tommy
06-13-2008, 02:57 AM
DH Smith would be cool, since he's done nothing at all. I would prefer Evan Bourne, CM Punk, someone like that. Underused talent. MVP even would be a good match I think.

JohnCenaFan28
06-13-2008, 03:43 AM
^ MVP does sound pretty good actually, the only downside is that he'll be in a feud with Holly and Rhodes:no:

tommy
06-13-2008, 04:27 AM
^ MVP does sound pretty good actually, the only downside is that he'll be in a feud with Holly and Rhodes:no:

Hey, maybe he can bring Cody along, cause Hardcore did a good start...but then they kind of plateued together. I think Cody could be a lot more than he is, and the first step is to get him into programs with talent that can help him. So far he's been stuck with lance cade, trevor murdock, santino marella, carlito, and Holly. Not much talent in that group...

JohnCenaFan28
06-13-2008, 04:32 AM
Cody seems more face, they just need to face a team who will bring actual heat and not boredom(Carlito). If it were Ted DiBiase/MVP vs Holly/Rhodes it would be pretty good, but it'll be a step down for MVP as he's in a feud with 2 new guys and 1 guy who normally does nothing.

mikedudelang
06-13-2008, 05:21 AM
how can they NOT use this opportunity to turn cody heel? having him turn on holly to drop the belts would be a great angle and could thrust cody into a decent spot to make a run at the i.c. belt after a short grudge run w/ holly.

tommy
06-13-2008, 03:14 PM
True, and a turn heel for Cody would set up the second generation heel stable they wanna do with Cody, Dibiase, DH Smith, etc.

JohnCenaFan28
06-13-2008, 03:22 PM
^ Well, Holly and Rhodes were fighting so it does seem logical and possible. The only thing is that Ted DiBiase targeted Rhodes(I believe) so I don't know how much sense it would make joining the guy who took your title away.