PDA

View Full Version : Which ppv match are you looking forward to at slammiversary?

realfnshow
06-06-2006, 09:16 PM
For me of course its going to be the king of the mountain. I cant wait to see if christian does actually lose the belt. I also can't wait for the sting/christian confrontation in the ring, this match is gonna own either way!!! Blood,sweat and tears:D

yankeesman77
06-06-2006, 11:14 PM
King of the Mountain Match is the Main sell of the Pay Perview other than that what else do you have Dudleyz vs. James Gang, AMW vs. Daniels and Styles for the Tag Titles and Rhyno vs. Roode and Damore doesnt make much sense to me but I'm lookin fowards to the King of the Mountain.

Assassin™
06-07-2006, 11:35 PM
TNA books the KOTM match as the most infuential high-profile match every year. I won't be looking forward to it that much because neither Styles nor Raven is in it. 3D vs. the Jameses cood be a legendary clash of tag team royalty, so I'm looking forward to that match the most. Styles & Daniels vs. AMW should also be extrememly entertaining. All three of these matches could easily be main-events on their own. TNA PPVs kick ass.