PDA

View Full Version : Thread tags automatically made when thread made.

LionDen
06-14-2008, 11:50 AM
You may have noticed a little place to insert tags when you make a thread. Inserting tags here that explain and have words in common with the thread go in here.

From now on, if you do not want to fill out the tags option, you do not need to as it will automatically fill out themselves. It will bring words from the thread title, so please make the thread title to explain the post perfectly.

Ofcourse, if you would like to use the tags options yourself, please feel free to. This helps search engines and you will see tag boxes on the main forum page and the bottom of every forum page there in.

It is entirely up to you. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to say or ask.

Thankyou

Black Widow
06-14-2008, 12:00 PM
this is really cool :)

LionDen
06-14-2008, 01:13 PM
Yeah, saves alot of time for people IMO.

Jodes
06-14-2008, 01:53 PM
very cool thanks Mr Lion :)

JohnCenaFan28
06-14-2008, 10:33 PM
Yeah, this has some issues. It forces me to actually put a tag in because it takes the title of the thread and adds commas and other punctuation forcing me to scroll to it and editing the tag. It's happened when I was posting WWE News and Jody asked me for help about it, you should look into this Lion.

LionDen
06-15-2008, 04:07 AM
Yeah, this has some issues. It forces me to actually put a tag in because it takes the title of the thread and adds commas and other punctuation forcing me to scroll to it and editing the tag. It's happened when I was posting WWE News and Jody asked me for help about it, you should look into this Lion.

The problem of ! " , . ? [ ] etc showing up in tags has been fixed. They will not show up anymore.

Kellie
06-15-2008, 04:13 AM
Thankyou Lion, that will make things easier .... im liking the tags, easier to find things

OMEN
08-07-2008, 12:30 AM
Sorry Lion iam not a huge fan of the tags on UOW but hey everybody else loves them so who cares...lol