PDA

View Full Version : Top5 video game heroes and villians

Punisher
06-16-2008, 06:16 PM
short top 5 list of your favorite heroes from video games. Please leave out superheroes from the list there is way than enough people to leave them out.

Heroes
1.Sonic (Sonic series)
2. Master chief (Halo 1,2,3... no surprise here)
3. Altair (Assassin's Creed)
4. Snake (metal gear Solid)
5. Captain Commando (captain commando...SNES game)

Villains
1. Sub-Zero w/ mask (mortal Kombat)
2. Shadow (sonic series)
3. M. Bison (street fighter series)
4. The Flood ( Halo)
5 Templars (assassin's creed).

I put the flood from halo as one because alone the suck but when 40 of them come at you at once even for me its hard :P

same with the templars, one on one not too bad but running from two and having more than one on your back is really difficult to kill them

JohnCenaFan28
06-17-2008, 04:47 PM
Heroes:
Riku(Kingdom Hearts)
Sora(Kingdom Hearts)
Luigi(Super Mario)
Master Chief(Halo :doh:)
The Prince(Prince of Persia)

Villains:
Organization XIII(Kingdom Hearts)
Xehanort's Heartless(Kingdom Hearts)
Sephiroth(Final Fantasy VII)
Sindel(Mortal Kombat 3 when she was evil)
Bowser(Super Mario)

Yeah my list is weird:eek:

King Sir Greatness
06-17-2008, 07:56 PM
I'm actually not into gaming as much as a lot of people, so my list is going to have a somewhat retro feel to it. But yeah...

Heroes
1. Abe (Oddworld)
2. Kratos (God of War)
3. Luigi (Mario)
4. Shinobi (Shinobi)
5. Link (Zelda)

Villains
1. Goro (Mortal Kombat)
2. Ares (God of War)
3. Dr. Robotnik (Sonic)
4. Mike Tyson (Punchout!)
5. Bowser (Mario)

)85(
06-18-2008, 07:18 AM
1-Those guys from Contra(Nintendo late 80's early 90's)
that was my very first taste ast shooter games at the age of 4 or 6. i loved that game. i flippin loved it. but when the new one came out i was hella nervous and excited to play it......i gave it to my cousin about a week later. <,< i never knerw their names and i didn't care after the new game came out. loved it as a kid. wanted more 3D universe shooters(halop, 007, rainbow 6) can't put just one....their a hero tag team. can't have one wiothout the other.

2-James Bond(Golden eye 007-N64)
that game i would still play if i could find the rom game again. i deleted my emulator to free space up for videos and music. but that game was the best game ever for me. it's not just that game features, the GFX, the movement, or the music. i have alot of memories with that game at my cousins house. big brother and friend would try to snipe/grande/golden gun you,$50 on the electric bill. running around in circles and getting lucky shooting them. Priceless.

3-Link-The Ocrenia of Time/N64
loved that game. the most memorible for me was the ground stage. loved the music for some odd reason. i hated going out at night in the game outside the castle. i rarly did that unless i had to. i know it's just a game but i was afraid of the dark at the time and still am after a few ghost youtubes or a scary movie. loved that game

4-Ryu-Ninja Gaiden/Xbox
i still have fun playing that game. the movest he has, running on walls, jumping on the enemies, using a bow, and he's a ninja. like being a kid all over again with contra. <,<

5-Ryu-Street fighter Alpha 3/playstation
loved the storyline he had in the game. loved the art work. i still love the streetfighter games. i was a fan of Ken growing up. knew i wasn't going to be a ladies man so i wanted to be more like Ryu. <,<

villians

1-Janus-Goldeneye 007/N64
i think he was like a brother close friends turn enemies.

2-M. bison-Streetfighter Alpha 3/Playstation
the art work and his move set.....i rarly beat him and when i did i jumped and said, "Yes!" i really did that. <,<

3-The cyclops from Age of mythology/PC
i forgot his name, Age of Mythology is my first full lentgh game for the PC. i got heavy into the story line. loved it. i was expecting it to be only 20 mission but ended up being 40.

4-The religious guys from Halo 2/xbox
nuff said there

5-the last boss in Ninja Gaiden/xbox
i still havn't beaten him. i have no clue. i spent about a week trying and just gave up and started a new game. <,<

JohnCenaFan28
06-18-2008, 07:53 PM
^ My little bro managed to beat the last boss in Ninja Gaiden, no idea how he did it but it was really hard according to him.

Black Widow
06-18-2008, 11:41 PM
Heros.

1. Solid Snake (from the Metal Gear Solid series).

2. Chris Redfield (from the Resident Evil series).

3. Mario (from the Mario series).

4. Sonic The Hedgehog (from the Sonic The Hedgehog series).

5. Harry Mason (from Silent Hill).

Villains.

1. Big Boss (from the Metal Gear Solid).

2. Revolver Ocelot (from the Metal Gear Solid).

3. Vamp (from the Metal Gear Solid 2).

4. Bowser/Wario (from the Mario).

5. Dr. Eggman (from the Sonic The Hedgehog series).