PDA

View Full Version : A Huge Draft **SPOILER** Inside Here

Black Widow
06-16-2008, 09:18 PM
The TV Guide preview for the 6/23 Draft edition of RAW also lists another million dollar giveaway, but it may not happen as there is a lot of speculation that tomorrow's giveaway may be the final one. I expect it to go one more week after tomorrow because the Draft is already pretty much confirmed to draw a decent rating.

Speaking of the draft (and this is a MAJOR spoiler that I haven't yet touched on), the word is John Cena is definitely headed to WWE SmackDown!. I'm going to have an EXCLUSIVE update on WrestleZone Radio this Tuesday night at 9EST. This is the last time you'll hear of this big story until the radio show on Tuesday night so ya' better listen!

ewrestlingnews.com

Punisher
06-16-2008, 09:23 PM
:kellie: that is awesome smackdown needs a new main eventer

Bad Boy
06-16-2008, 09:52 PM
well its just a rumor, but Cena heading to Smackdown is good news, well maybe it is...

Black Widow
06-16-2008, 10:07 PM
smackdown needs him on there brand, he really hasnt any other plans on raw other than taking peoples places if there injured

mikedudelang
06-17-2008, 03:59 AM
not sure if i believe this...
sending the most popular guy in the business to a second rate show might not be the best decision but i guess they have plenty of folks making more money than me making those kinds of choices. if it happens, it'll make me watch smackdown again for the first time in months...but i think it'll really hurt raw more than it'll help smackdown.

tommy
06-17-2008, 04:19 AM
This better not be true. Cena IS Raw.

JohnCenaFan28
06-17-2008, 04:43 AM
I HOPE HE DOES NOT COME TO SD...I'd just give up on wrestling if that happens...

LionDen
06-17-2008, 05:58 AM
I could see Cena going to Smackdown because is there any point having Triple H and Cena on RAW. They are the companies 2 top performers so splitting them up could help the company ... if this is true.

flamesoffury
06-17-2008, 01:44 PM
This better not be true. Cena IS Raw.

Actuallly.. Raw IS Jericho. :P lol I would've preferred HBK seeing as how HBK has feuded with everyone over on Raw, but Cena is good.. as long as Smackdown doesnt lose taker.. well, we'll probably lose Batista..

Kage
06-17-2008, 03:53 PM
I really don't see this happening. But then again, this is Wwe and anything can happen. :eek:

wwe9112
06-19-2008, 05:12 PM
I kinda thought this. And Taker to raw....that will help both brands!

deadmanwalkin
06-19-2008, 06:51 PM
i hope he goes back to smackdown

he can face a whole group of different people finally

he would be going back to where he started

BXtremeJ
06-20-2008, 09:14 PM
nice Cena was good on SD hopefully he will be a heel smackdown needs a new main event heel and Cena needs a new start