PDA

View Full Version : Marvel vs. DC Hero/Villain Tournament

King Sir Greatness
06-17-2008, 09:34 PM
I know a lot of you guys are going to want to shoot me in the face, but I went out and created a 64 Hero/Villain tournament. All the first round match-ups are Marvel vs. DC, but I don't expect ALL match-ups to be Marvel vs. DC as the tournament progresses.

Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=282473

Vote (on the site), make predictions, and all that good stuff.

JohnCenaFan28
06-18-2008, 02:11 AM
Well, I like these things you do:) Anyway, I hate DC so I'm going to try my best to make Marvel win.

)85(
06-18-2008, 06:40 AM
>.> do i have to register to vote?

..............Wolverine for president! :kemo:

JohnCenaFan28
06-18-2008, 09:40 PM
Yeah, it's not letting me vote either:(

King Sir Greatness
06-19-2008, 08:17 AM
The sad thing is, it's hard to vote on this thing. My guess is to use the Predict It option. Then from there, I'll see how many people vote for each character and then I'll edit it and move onto the next bracket.

)85(
06-19-2008, 09:49 PM
Duder. :hmm:

STEP 1 - Registration
Click where it says "Login/Register" at the top. If you have not applied for a password you must, otherwise it will ask for your login and password. This creates security and will allow only you access to your brackets. Note: You can change your password. See the FAQ.

STEP 2- Set-up the Tournament Information
1) "New Tournament/Event" - Allows you to create a new tournament or brackets. Note- If you want to add a bracket under a tournament you have already set up, select that tournament from your list.
2) Complete the Tournament Information. This information will apply to all the brackets you create under this tournament.

3) Tournament Name- The Title of all your brackets will be displayed like this: "Tournament Name - Bracket Name".
Example: Tournament Name=2000 Girls Basketball, Bracket Name=4A.
Displayed as: "2000 Girls Basketball - 4A" 4)

Location- only enter if every game in the bracket will be played at the same place. There is a feature later that allows you to enter location game-by-game and/or more specific location like court number.
5) Organization Name & State- help our computer organize your brackets
6) Organization's URL- if you enter a link here, your organization name will be linked on all the bracket pages.
7) Sport- this is important to enter, it's another way the computer distinguishes your brackets

STEP 3- Bracket Information
Create the first bracket.
Bracket Notes will only be displayed on that bracket. These notes can be html coded to create links back to your webpages.
Note- you will learn this later, but you can have different bracket types under one tournament name. The Tournament information "sticks" with each bracket, but each bracket has it's own information too.

You are ready to create your brackets. The computer automatically puts you into "Quick Set-up" mode, which is the quickest way to create your bracket.

Quick Results
QUICKEST WAY - Allows you to advance winners and enter scores fast! Simply enter the scores in the boxes and click the circle next to the team that won. Click the "Enter" button at the bottom. Teams will automatically advance for you. If you are entering several rounds at once you will have to select "enter" allow the program to advance the rounds and do it over for the next round.
Hint- We suggest you always use this to get the results up quick and then go back and enter specific game details.

>.> :slap: it's a dictatorship bracket. i can't vote at all. :haha:

unless we can just vote in this thread.

King Sir Greatness
06-20-2008, 05:46 AM
Duder. :hmm:

>.> :slap: it's a dictatorship bracket. i can't vote at all. :haha:

unless we can just vote in this thread.

As said, you COULD predict and then I'll add up all the predictions at the end and advance the tournament, or, if it makes it easier for those here or what not...voting in the tournament here in this thread works as well. I mainly made the tournament with that bracket thing so I had a visual. So voting here in this thread, and then advancing that way works too!