PDA

View Full Version : The Latest On John Cena Possibly Being Drafted To SmackDown

Black Widow
06-18-2008, 03:01 PM
According to prowrestling.net, it is being rumored that John Cena will be drafted to Smackdown next week although it has not been confirmed. The move would explain why a Cena vs. Triple H match is taking place at Night of Champions instead of Summerslam as originally expected.

As far as other names go, JBL doesn't appear to have any current storyline on RAW at the moment which could indicate that he'll be drafted to Smackdown.

Umaga is another name that has also been rumored to be heading to Smackdown. Vince McMahon mentioned this himself in an interview a few weeks ago.

prowrestling.com

5be92
06-18-2008, 05:12 PM
dang...i was hoping for jbl to partner with ron simmons again

LionDen
06-18-2008, 05:18 PM
Yeah, JBL does not seem to be doing much on RAW now he isn't really going for the title. He could start going for the Intercontinental but a move to Smackdown may be the way to go.

Bad Boy
06-18-2008, 05:20 PM
all of em drafted to SD... wonder who will come to Raw, Taker might me one... but who else...

LionDen
06-18-2008, 05:40 PM
I would like to see Taker go to RAW but I think he will remain on Smackdown to continue his crap with Edge. Although this could be one way for him to make a return.

Bad Boy
06-18-2008, 05:51 PM
nah, if Cena is going Smackdown, I bet there will be an Edge/Cena feud again... Taker wud be good on Raw, and a Triple H/Taker feud is not that bad...

JohnCenaFan28
06-18-2008, 07:21 PM
Let JBL go instead of Cena... I just don't want Cena on SD!