PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILER* On How Undertaker Will Return To WWE TV

Black Widow
06-18-2008, 07:20 PM
source: f4wonline.com

Undertaker will return to WWE by crashing the wedding between Edge & Vickie Guerrero scheduled for a SmackDown taping in mid-July. He will then be plugged right back into his program with Edge and feud with him for at least the rest of the summer.

Bad Boy
06-18-2008, 07:31 PM
NOOOO!! Damn it, Edge/Taker feuds suck... the only good part from the whole feud, was there TLC match to me... man, this sucks... i thought Taker wud go to Raw... bad move by WWE

JohnCenaFan28
06-18-2008, 07:49 PM
Aw man:( Undertaker's gonna crash the wedding... well at least I'll be happy with Edge/Undertaker feuding for the world title while Cena's not:)

Kellie
06-19-2008, 01:42 AM
how boring and predictable

tommy
06-19-2008, 02:32 AM
These are all just spoilers. First, Edge-Undertaker's fued was AWESOME. Wrestlemania's match was amazing, as was Backlash and One Night Stand. Judgement Day...eh. Still, awesome fued, and I am definately looking forward to it being back.

As for Cena being out of the title chase Eel, just because there is a rumor he is going to Smackdown doesn't mean he is. Also, ratings were consistently half a point higher or more when Cena was champion compared to when Randy Orton or Triple H have been champion, so it would be dumb for WWE to keep the title off of their biggest seller. A third point, just because Undertaker and Edge's fued will continue doesn't mean that it will be for the belt still.

Lady DeathStrike
07-01-2008, 02:24 PM
i was hoping he'd come back at survivor serios personally...

Booyaka138
07-01-2008, 06:02 PM
i would have liked to see undertaker vs. HHH

LiLaZnBoY
07-01-2008, 06:58 PM
That should be an interesting Smackdown!