PDA

View Full Version : WWE to be dominated by TNA

ravensclan27
06-07-2006, 09:14 AM
I think that the wwe will be dominated by tna as the lead wrestling company in the coming years, because tna has actual wrestlers and not just entertainers, plus giving the titles to a poser like john cena and a moocher like rey mysterio( fyi hes totally mooching fame from the death of eddie guerrero, if eddie hadnt die rey wouldnt have the title) is not a very good move on the part of the wwe, tna actually has a champion that deserves it christian cage, who agrees?

SatansDruid
06-07-2006, 10:45 AM
I think that the wwe will be dominated by tna as the lead wrestling company in the coming years, because tna has actual wrestlers and not just entertainers, plus giving the titles to a poser like john cena and a moocher like rey mysterio( fyi hes totally mooching fame from the death of eddie guerrero, if eddie hadnt die rey wouldnt have the title) is not a very good move on the part of the wwe, tna actually has a champion that deserves it christian cage, who agrees?

Wow is all I can say, nvm I can say more.

TNA has more actual wrestlers than WWE? YOu do realize what pro-wrestling is right? Alll genres. Power, Submission, Mat Based, Lucha Libre, Japanese strong styles, ect. Half of TNAs locker room is filled with spot monkeys. If thats wrestling than David Arquette must have been a great pure wrestler as well.

John Cena is not THAT bad. He has a limited moveset however he has worked on it and has over 12 or so instead of 5. His gimmick is stale however WWE Realized it and gave him less mic time. The only complaint with John Cena is he has held the title too long.

Rey Mysterio is not a charity case. If you look back he has been givin a push since 2003. Then in 2005 he defeated Eddie Guerrero like 7 times. With Eddie's passing did leave a hole in the WWE Title picture however Rey would have gotten it regardless. Just maybe not so soon. Then Batista go injured, Undertaker is a part timer, Randy was getting suspended, and Kurt cannot go full time.

ravensclan27
06-08-2006, 01:07 AM
Wow is all I can say, nvm I can say more.

TNA has more actual wrestlers than WWE? YOu do realize what pro-wrestling is right? Alll genres. Power, Submission, Mat Based, Lucha Libre, Japanese strong styles, ect. Half of TNAs locker room is filled with spot monkeys. If thats wrestling than David Arquette must have been a great pure wrestler as well.

John Cena is not THAT bad. He has a limited moveset however he has worked on it and has over 12 or so instead of 5. His gimmick is stale however WWE Realized it and gave him less mic time. The only complaint with John Cena is he has held the title too long.

Rey Mysterio is not a charity case. If you look back he has been givin a push since 2003. Then in 2005 he defeated Eddie Guerrero like 7 times. With Eddie's passing did leave a hole in the WWE Title picture however Rey would have gotten it regardless. Just maybe not so soon. Then Batista go injured, Undertaker is a part timer, Randy was getting suspended, and Kurt cannot go full time.

First off, i know exactly what pro wrestling is, and so does the wwe apparently otherwise why else would they bring back ecw, because they know that the wwe by itself cant compete with tna, ecw wont be the same without raven though, still good though, as for the genres samoa joe has the first three covered, and hes only one guy, tna also has lucha libra covered otherwise know as the x division, which is way better,wwe also trys to hard to compete with tna and its so obvious, ex. paul burchills finisher is a cheap rip off of petey williams canadian destroyer, umaga cheaper cliche of samoa joe, bringing back old kane is a way of competing with abyss which i will admit was probably a rip off of the old kane,
now how can you compare david arquette to any of tnas finest, i mean come on, david arquette was a publicity stunt and nothing more, tnas wrestlers are athletes who work hard to bring you an excellent show, about rey mysterio i didnt say he was a charity case and i agree that he should have gotten the title eventually, key word eventually, i still think that he has the title because of the death of eddie, here are a few guys who shouldve gotten the title instead booker t, matt morgan should have stayed and gotten a shot at it, or even jbl

Assassin™
06-08-2006, 02:12 AM
This thread is soooooo 2 years ago. Somebody lock it before I have a brain spasm.

The Lost Soul 13
06-08-2006, 03:14 AM
Ravensclan is all over the map. First of all, it is very obvious that he knows next no nothing about anything before about 2004 because if he did he would know that Abyss is the essence of the old Kane rip off.

Second of all, comparing the Samoan Spike with the Muscle Buster as far as theory goes is a huge stretch. Burchill's C4 a rip off of the Canadian Destroyer? No, the only similarity is they both flip. The C4 is a combo moonsault and rock bottom. The Canadian Destroyer is a flipping piledriver.

As for Cena and Mysterio. Cena is ridiculously stale. Edge should have ran with the title and just been on the last legs of his title reign right now. Cena, however to his credit has expanded his moveset and wrestling ability and if you noticed any of his hardcore type matches he busts his ass like no ones business.

With, Mysterio it is what you mentioned which I won't even get into. I m so sick of hearing it I m at the point of nausea. Rey is great and there were a lot of circumstances around it. But, the situation reeked of charity like nothing else.

Adam Copeland2
06-08-2006, 04:09 AM
I agree TNA is a young hungry promotion. I agree they are gonna get better, and face it, one day, WWE is gonna get worse, since, some wrestlers, like HBK and Kurt Angle, is just going to retire. But, frankly, WWE is planning the seeds for tomorrow, by building up future superstars like Randy and Carlito, and , in doing so, they are ensuring, that, in the coming years, they are gonna stay no. 1. Beasides, competition, is what brings out the best in both brands. So, it might benefit WWE as well.

However, pickling on John Cena and Rey Mysterio is not the solution, and, Rey Mysterio is not a mooch, as he was being pushed BEFORE Eddie's untimely death, and would have won the title very soon. I reckon, if Eddie had survived and had won that triple threat match, on the day he died, and would have won the WHC, it would have been Eddie vs Rey vs Randy for the title at WM22. So, yeah, Rey won it when he was supposed to.

$tu
06-08-2006, 05:59 AM
Doubt he would've won it so soon (or at least not kept it)
and I never liked TNA, but in the past few months I've been seeing it, and I must say, I like what I see, I do detest the storylines of WWE sometimes, the thing is like a frigging soap opera, anyway, I don't think WWE will lose #1 spot, but that's just my opinion

chris.assasin
06-15-2006, 09:35 AM
TNA believes more in action than in drama. WWE is an perfect example or the combination of both action n drama which is liked by the people. TNA no doubt that has a talent but even wwe has it
Finally want to say that wwe will dominate TNA rather than TNA dominates WWE.

Ethan Hunt
06-15-2006, 06:38 PM
you get it right chris. I might script it 4 ya:
TNA has Dramatic Action, and WWE has Actionpacked Drama.

P.S. TNA will never dominate WWE.

ravensclan27
06-17-2006, 06:03 AM
TNA believes more in action than in drama. WWE is an perfect example or the combination of both action n drama which is liked by the people. TNA no doubt that has a talent but even wwe has it
Finally want to say that wwe will dominate TNA rather than TNA dominates WWE.

your right tna does believe more in action that in drama and thats what a real wrestling fan is into, if you want drama rent a movie or watch a damn sopa opera
tna has much better younger talent than the wwe, such as petey williams, chris sabin, aj styles, jay lethal, the truth as compared to lashley, london, kendrick, etc

Additional Comment:

P.S. TNA will never dominate WWE.

i probably said these in my previous post but i want to clarify as to why the wwe is fearing that tna will get huge, hopfully not to huge quickly because their down fall would also be quick thats why the wwe is so big and sturdy right now but falling slowly, anyways, paul burchills finisher is very similar but not exactly like peteys canadian destroyer so that its not so obvious that its being stolen, lashley is a way to compete with monty brown, i mean a 3 point stance is almost exactly like the pounce, ive seen lashley use it a few times as his finisher but he still mostly uses the dominater, and umaga is the first samoan since rikishi that ive seen ,other that rosey but he was a superhero, whos actually being samoan but in bad taste compared to samoa joe who keeps his heritage traits in a more unoffensive way, and come on, bringing back more crusierweights to smackdown that is an obvious way to compete with tnas x division which is much more entertaining thanks to the x match, tna was always extreme in its own way thats why wwe brought in ecw,and as tna brings in more talent they will grow bigger and better in coming years, they might not take out the wwe in 5 yrs or even 10 although they will be better but one day they will be on top, oh and theres someone the wwe will never have and thats the man called sting, because hes loaded after wcw and now hes concetrating on whats important, real wrestling and not money

Assassin™
06-17-2006, 06:24 AM
^Please just stop while you're ahead. You're giving TNA fans a bad name.