PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Nash would be a good announcer?

John
06-21-2008, 11:22 AM
After all his non-wrestling roles in TNA i think he would be great as an announcer for TNA wrestling. he doesnt do anything and obviousley would do a better job than a certain mr. west, so why not?

Would you like to see Don west booted and Kevin Nash added to the TNA announce team?
Should Kevin nash be added and make the announce team a threesome?

Flair Country
06-21-2008, 06:19 PM
I would be all for it. Having to hear Don West say that some guy got "creamed" every five minutes gives me the ickies! Plus Nash is awesome on the mic, he did a great job on commentary for his own X Division Battle Royal match at Bound for Glory a couple of years back.

buzzsaw89
06-22-2008, 09:03 AM
Yeah, i was gonna say that his guest commentary during the Papparazzi series, was awesome. Especially his shots at the Ultimate Warrior, and Sonjay being on the juice.

mikedudelang
06-26-2008, 04:52 AM
don west is one of the BIGGEST reasons i can hardly watch tna. he's so unlistenable. replacing him w/ kevin nash would be AWESOME.

Will
08-25-2008, 03:33 AM
Nash is great on the mic (For examples) (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Kevin_Nash), in limited doses. The way he talks is just too laid back, too smarky to announce full time. West however is never great, or even good on the mic. I would replace him with practically anyone else in the world.

legolas4792
08-25-2008, 06:23 AM
kevin nash and scott hall used to call some matches in wcw back when the nwo used to scare the announce team away so he does have some experience