PDA

View Full Version : United States Title and Intercontinental championship switchover?

John
06-21-2008, 05:41 PM
The draft is upon us. two nights and all hell will happen. but wwe promise a major change. could the IC and US titles change over? or possibly the US title go to ECW? as the draft comes by in a couple of days i can only wonder the following questions.

Would you like the IC and US title's to switch over?
If yes, which brands to?

tommy
06-21-2008, 08:11 PM
I dunno, but I just watched the "After the bell" with Edge on wwe.com, and he said that next week he will be fighting Matt Hardy and if he wins, he will banish Hardy off of Smackdown and back to RAW, like he did when he kicked him off of RAW to smackdown. So, even if Matt doesn't get drafted, he could get kicked to RAW anyway, with the belt along with him (if he beats Chavo at the ppv).

JohnCenaFan28
06-21-2008, 10:14 PM
^ I thought they were trying to keep the Hardy Boyz apart because if they're together they'll definitely be put together back into the tag scene which needs help but Matt just started to get his singles career going... I'm actually thinking the US title go to ECW. They have so much good talent there, but only one title so the US would be useful on ECW.

tommy
06-22-2008, 03:29 AM
^ Yes, they are trying to keep the Hardy's apart. You are assuming Jeff won't leave RAW. Let's face it, we all love Jeff, and we wanna see him on the A-show every week, but I have a sinking feeling that he is going to Smackdown or ECW. They will give him the World Heavyweight or ECW Championship long before they give him the WWE, although after 10 on-again-off-again years with the company, he deserves the WWE Championship.

legolas4792
06-22-2008, 03:32 AM
the real question is would it really matter because since when do either of those titles mean anything

wwe9112
06-22-2008, 03:35 AM
Jeff will be fired in a year for drugs again, I mean he is already on the 2nd time....he will get a big push again, and fuck it up weather you believe me or not o well just face it.

tommy
06-22-2008, 05:54 AM
Jeff will be fired in a year for drugs again, I mean he is already on the 2nd time....he will get a big push again, and fuck it up weather you believe me or not o well just face it.

I don't think so. Jeff has realized all that he has to lose even more with the burning down of his house and death of his dog the same week he was suspended. I think he has finally shaped himself up and he will be here for the long run.

buzzsaw89
06-22-2008, 09:02 AM
What would switching the titles accomplish? Kennedy etc on Raw has held the US, if Carlito goes to SD he's held both belts, and with the brand extension essentially gone, what new feuds would emerge?