PDA

View Full Version : Major *SPOILERS* For Edge/Vickie Guerrero Storyline

Black Widow
06-21-2008, 11:55 PM
A couple of weeks back on Smackdown Victoria Crawford, a former model, debuted as the wedding planner for Edge and Vickie Guerrero. I am told that the plan as of now is for Edge to get caught cheating on Vickie with Crawford. This will lead to their relationship ending and Vickie turning face.

I was also told that this is the role that WWE wanted Krystal Marshall to play but she refused and was released. They didn't have plans for her to be the wedding planner but as Edge's secret lover. The twist with that angle though would have been it also tying into the Teddy Long/Krystal affair as well. Instead the wedding was broken up by Teddy having a heart attack. Krystal never came back on TV and was released just weeks later.

JohnCenaFan28
06-22-2008, 01:26 AM
Wow, sounds like a good idea. Though I don't know if people will be very sympathetic to Vickie after all of the crap that she's done to them...

tommy
06-22-2008, 03:54 AM
I can't imagine the massive heat for Vickie being easy to get rid of...

Although I love Edge's character and wrestler, it definately won't be a stetch to see him in an affair role...remember Lita?

legolas4792
06-22-2008, 05:38 AM
lita should return and break them up

Bad Boy
06-22-2008, 11:36 AM
just anything that will break Edge/Vickie storyline up is good for me... I hate vickie honestly, and feel she shud be just taken off WWE TV...

scorpionf
06-22-2008, 12:16 PM
As long as they are getting rid of the Edge/Vicki angle.... I change the channel for a few minutes when they are on.... I love Edge as a wrestler and think he does a great promo, but this Edge/Vicki crap just has to stop and the sooner the better!

John
06-22-2008, 01:02 PM
the sooner the better this happens. EDGE and vickei make a horrible couple of as far as i can remember, Vickie has remained in that wheelchair for no apparent reason.

delobsterman
06-22-2008, 06:01 PM
anything to get rid of vicki