PDA

View Full Version : Jessica Is A Bit Slow

Stunner
06-07-2006, 12:51 PM
GOOD job Jessica Simpson's got beauty because she's deeply challenged in the brains department.

The bimbette, who's been tipped to star in the upcoming Baywatch movie, bumped into Pamela Anderson last week and stunned her by asking: "How did you guys run so slowly in the show's opening scene. You know, where you're running down the beach?"

Pam, 38, who played the original CJ, was rendered speechless but after an awkward silence, patiently explained: "It was shot in slow motion." She even resisted the urge to add "Duh!"

Credit: Mirror.co.uk/3am

scorpionf
06-07-2006, 01:10 PM
Deeply challenged in the brains department... That's an understatement!

And the Moron of the Month award again goes to Jessica Simpson...

Bad Boy
06-07-2006, 01:13 PM
lol at Jessica, but when she lacks in brains, she makes it up through her body. Less brains, hot body = great combination lol

Kaz
06-07-2006, 01:15 PM
SHe's not that good looking...

But thats a really dumb comment

Angelique
06-09-2006, 05:06 PM
LOL she seriously asked Pamela how they ran in slow motion! Dayumit that would have been great to get on audio.... i dont think she is pretty... when i heard she was being cast as Daisy Duke... i refused to watch that movie nor have i bought it...

Kaz
06-09-2006, 05:38 PM
Why would you buy a movie that you refuse to watch?

Angelique
06-09-2006, 09:16 PM
i havent bought it... and i dont plan on buying it :hmm:

Kaz
06-10-2006, 03:57 AM
I gathered that but I fail to see the point of actually stating that you haven't bought the dvd... Since it is obvious when you say you refuse to watch the movie.