PDA

View Full Version : Vince Mcmahon Update

Black Widow
06-24-2008, 12:48 PM
Yes, it was an angle. Here's where we stand:

World Wrestling Entertainment announced that the McMahon Millions Mania has been "suspended" in the wake of the angle that closed Raw, so that's how it appears they are getting out of the giveaways.

WWE issued a statement from the email address they usually send their press releases from that reads: "A press release will be issued at 5:30 am/ET regarding the shocking incident involving Mr. McMahon on Monday Night RAW." It then went on to provide a link to video footage of the end of Raw.

The WWE website also promised to update on the condition of McMahon during tomorrow's Wrestlemania press conference in Houston, Texas.

Flair Country
06-24-2008, 03:07 PM
Yeah cause the McMahon Death angle went so well 2 years ago...here's a paralysis angle to follow it up with.

Why not just say that Vince is tired of giving away all of his money, so we're ending the contest???

tommy
06-24-2008, 03:36 PM
Yeah cause the McMahon Death angle went so well 2 years ago...here's a paralysis angle to follow it up with.

Why not just say that Vince is tired of giving away all of his money, so we're ending the contest???

One year ago. That happened at the end of the draft last year. The angle was actually interesting and would have gone well if it was slowly unveiled that Kennedy was the accomplice as originally planned...but then that spineless worm of a human who is hopefully burning in hell did what he did, and they had to cancel the storyline.

Flair Country
06-24-2008, 06:27 PM
One year ago. That happened at the end of the draft last year. The angle was actually interesting and would have gone well if it was slowly unveiled that Kennedy was the accomplice as originally planned...but then that spineless worm of a human who is hopefully burning in hell did what he did, and they had to cancel the storyline.

Yeah you're right it was 1 year ago. That was a mistyping on my part.

LionDen
06-24-2008, 06:47 PM
I wonder if Undertaker is going to be involved in Vinces blow up somehow since he will go to RAW now with triple H going to Smackdown. Undertaker will not work with Triple H.

JohnCenaFan28
06-24-2008, 07:40 PM
I just hate how Vince does this sort of thing. I know it's just acting, but Vince really shouldn't play his own death/paralysis just for cheap ratings. People were genuinely concerned for him and when they find out it was all a hoax, they'll get really mad. Just think of the paralyzed children who watch RAW and were visited by Vince seeing Vince acting to be one of them and then going back to normal... I personally don't like it when Vince pulls something like this, I find it not right.