PDA

View Full Version : ECW Title, Taker's Return, Triple H, Backstage RAW News

JohnCenaFan28
06-24-2008, 07:46 PM
With the exception of Triple H and perhaps Batista, nobody at the show had any idea they were being drafted until their name was read live on the air.

Where's Ashley Massaro these days? Massive heat, 'nuff said.

How terrible is it for WWE to do an angle where a scaffolding collapses pinning a man underneath it when the same thing just happened in real-life killing a worker from TNA two weeks ago. That's wrestling for ya, folks.

ECW currently has no belt for the foreseeable future. Neither does RAW but they could have done a deal on ECW where Punk challenged the winner after the PPV match with his Money in the Bank briefcase and brought the belt back to ECW, but they can't even do that because Punk is off ECW as well.

Many of you have been asking about my little note about "Taker and Triple H not being on the same brand. The problems between the two go back several years ago and are political in nature. My hunch is that Triple H will work Tuesday's while "Taker it out with nagging injuries. When "Taker returns, I'd expect him over on RAW unless Triple H switches back before then. I'd factor 'Taker into the Vince death angle but that's just my feeling.

Source: Wrestlezone

Kage
06-24-2008, 09:04 PM
Why would they move the Ecw title to Raw? It will just be treated like th IC title and be diminished even more than it already has been. Atleast on "Ecw" the Ecw title was being treated somewhat like a world title.

legolas4792
06-24-2008, 09:22 PM
wwe has alot of clean up work to do lol

tommy
06-25-2008, 07:09 AM
Whoever wrote this post is an idiot. Do you think Vince even knew what happened at TNA? Yes, wwe.com is reporting TNA news now, but does that mean that Vince knew? Besides, they are saying this was planned as teh ending for over a month, so, stop looking too much into it.

As for his idiotic ECW comment, uhh...they have two belts right now. The United States title (being defended and challenged by ECW talent at the ppv) and the WWE tag team championship. Besides, you know that the ECW will go back during this pay per view. Just like either Cena or Batista will bring a world title back to Raw. Wrestlezone is lame...

As for Taker, that would be awesome if he came back to RAW! Also, I would have to say that Kennedy played up his draft the best of everyone on the show, coming out pumped, yelling at Edge that he's gonna get revenge and get the belt. Everyone else was just kinda like "oh, yeah, drafted, whatever".

mikedudelang
06-25-2008, 02:22 PM
big show or mark henry will take the ecw belt from kane on the ppv...that's easy to see.