PDA

View Full Version : Goal Line Blitz Anyone?

Flair Country
06-26-2008, 12:32 AM
So here is a fun little game that some of my friends found out about and I thought I'd share it with you guys. First of all it's completely free so don't think that you have to pay money to play, (although you can to level up your players faster). It's an MMORPG centered around American football and it's actually pretty entertaining when you get into it.

You can create your own player, choose your position, build up certain skills to make them better, and even sign a contract with a team in one of hundreds of different leagues. If you want to check it out, click on the link below and give it a try.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=16963409

)85(
06-26-2008, 12:37 AM
sounds like Madden's superstar mode. just aginst other players and not just the gamer vs computer. <,< i'm not much of a football player. nice find though. i'll probably check it out sometime this week.

Flair Country
06-26-2008, 12:41 AM
Yeah don't go into it thinking that it's the most graphically advanced game though, in fact I would say that it is one of the worst. :) It's more so for a group of people to get together and spend a little bit of time creating players and having fun with it. Hell, we could create a UOW team if enough people wanted to sign up.

)85(
06-26-2008, 12:46 AM
sounds cool man. i get enough complaints about lag on "Age of Empires" as it is. i havn't played that online for abotu two years now. i'll check if my internet doesn't lag once i start. i'm favoriting the site. <,<