PDA

View Full Version : DiBiase's Mystery Partner?

JohnCenaFan28
06-26-2008, 04:20 AM
Credit: The Figure Four Online

There are, or were, rumors going around saying that Ted DiBiase's mystery partner at Night of Champions was going to be DH Smith. However, the two haven't been training together, and what with Smith's move to the SmackDown brand in the Supplemental Draft earlier today, it definitely doesn't look like it's happening. Additionally, there doesn't appear to be anyone else on the radar for the role from developmental nor the main roster. This is only speculation, but the best bet for the mystery partner looks to be Cody Rhodes after turning on Hardcore Holly.

mikedudelang
06-26-2008, 04:34 AM
deuce could be an option...but i still love the idea of cody turning on holly during the match. with that said, dibiase, rhodes, and deuce would make an interesting stable.

5be92
06-26-2008, 09:20 AM
we'll have to wait and see

D28980
06-26-2008, 04:11 PM
Wait This punk may just as a way to try to sell himself team w/ his father

tommy
06-26-2008, 06:57 PM
deuce could be an option...but i still love the idea of cody turning on holly during the match. with that said, dibiase, rhodes, and deuce would make an interesting stable.

Uhh...I disagree. Deuce sucks, and will always suck until he gets repackaged into a not so horrible gimmick. I want him staying as far away from dibiase as possible. Cody turning heel would be cool though.

Ill Will
06-26-2008, 07:49 PM
Uhh...I disagree. Deuce sucks, and will always suck until he gets repackaged into a not so horrible gimmick. I want him staying as far away from dibiase as possible. Cody turning heel would be cool though.

lol @ the implication that Deuce sucks but Cody Rhodes is so much better. That's really an insult to Deuce.

Anyway, I don't see how Rhodes being the partner would make an logical sense (not as if that would stop WWE from doing it, but think about it). How can Rhodes lose and win a match at the same time? How can he lose and win the titles at the same time? He can't wrestle against himself. Just think how the match result would read:

Ted Dibiase Jr. and Cody Rhodes def. Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly to become the new (?) World Tag Team champions.

Does that make sense to anyone?