PDA

View Full Version : McMahon and Ross Argument

JohnCenaFan28
06-26-2008, 04:23 PM
source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- Reportedly, there was an argument between Jim Ross and Vince McMahon after Raw as Ross turned down an invitation to fly on the WWE corporate jet from San Antonio to Houston for SmackDown. As noted earlier in his blog, Ross contemplated quitting WWE with his wife until 6:00 a.m Tuesday morning. Anyway, McMahon told Ross that he (Vince) risked his life on Raw and ruined his son-in-law's life for the sake of the company. Word got out on what Vince said regarding Triple H and it gave some people a chuckle considering that his move to SmackDown is greatly beneficial to his personal life.

Punisher
06-26-2008, 05:08 PM
bad move switching JR and Cole

mikedudelang
06-26-2008, 05:26 PM
they'll both be back on their respective shows before long...raw will suffer without ross. they've tried removing j.r. from raw before, it never sticks. bottom line: the fans want good ole j.r. as the voice of raw.

tommy
06-26-2008, 06:54 PM
Vince was just trying to defend himself. Trip's life isn't actually ruined.

LionDen
06-26-2008, 07:53 PM
I do not want to see Ross got to SD and I have not seen anyone that remotely agrees with the move. I can not even find a reason for them to do it.

Black Widow
06-26-2008, 08:09 PM
I do not want to see Ross got to SD and I have not seen anyone that remotely agrees with the move. I can not even find a reason for them to do it.

its killed raws commentary lawler needs JR, michael cole needs releasing

Ill Will
06-27-2008, 10:11 PM
Really? Because I'm pretty sure it has been posted in this news section that moving JR to Smackdown was an attempt to give Smackdown a boost in viewers as it is moving to a new network. I've also seen reports saying that they wanted to ease Michael Cole into the RAW spot instead of doing it right when JR retires, which WWE expects isn't too far off.

You may not like or agree with those reasons, but there definitely are reasons for the move. This wasn't just some random decision.