PDA

View Full Version : Cena to Live Blog before Night of Champions

Black Widow
06-27-2008, 11:22 PM
Just hours before his WWE Championship challenge at Night of Champions, John Cena will answer questions from you, our worldwide fans, during a Live Blog on WWE Fan Nation.

The three-time WWE Champion will join the Night of Champions Live Blog at 7:30 p.m. ET Sunday night, and stay for a half-hour, answering your questions, discussing his WWE Title Match against champion Triple H, or discussing anything else you want to bring up.

Then, at 8 p.m. ET, stick around as Howard Finkel and Josh Mathews bring you live results, commentary and breaking news during Night of Champions.

Fans are recommended to join the Live Blog early at 7 p.m. to submit their questions for Cena in advance. The moderator will choose the best questions for the Q&A. Comments will be closed during the Q&A, but will re-open during the pay-per-view event.

WWE.com

JoshTheKiller
06-28-2008, 12:50 AM
I'll definitely be in that blog :)

LionDen
06-28-2008, 02:42 AM
I wonder if they are doing this to stop people from going to live coverages aorund the Internet. It is one way to get those fans who like to read live coverages, like on UOW to go to WWE.com instead and trust me when i say they will be making money with those horrible ads on the pages.

I say stick with UOWForums live coverage lol :shifty: Go speak to Cena if you must then come back :) lol

That Rob
06-28-2008, 03:24 AM
The thing about the live coverage there and thelive coverage here is on wwe.com the mods can block out what you actually think about something. Like say I want to say Cena blew that spot, the mods on wwe.com won't post it for the world to see, at least on here I can voice my opinions and not worry about the mods blocking it from the forum. Typical WWE not allowing Cena to answer the age old question on why is ring skills suck as much as Hulk Hogan's. Why not allow him to answer these question as well, not just the typical "OMG John Cena, I love you how come you are so awesome???" Grade schoolers are going to have a hayday Sunday I see.

The question I would ask is "how can you fuck up a simple move like a arm bar?" Then I'd link him to a video of it and laugh as he doesn't reply.