PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry

Melanie
06-29-2008, 08:53 PM
I want to tell all of my friends here about a few things and explain why i haven't been around.

I have lied to you all, I lied about what i am, about what i'm about, about my life in general. Yes, my name is Melanie, but no, i'm not the person i have portrayed here. I am not well to put it bluntly, a raging slut. Which is exactly what i have portrayed to you all. My life as you know it, is not what i have put out there for you all... actually i have been with the same person for 8 years, and i have been an aweful person to her. I betrayed her by portraying whatever it was that i acted like here.

I'm sorry to her and to all of you for being a lier and not just being myself.... again i apologize for any wrong i have done to any person, and i only hope you all can forget me, and forget i was ever here.

Lion remove me from this site if you can.

Peace...hopefully

Melanie

flamesoffury
06-29-2008, 09:25 PM
I'm not sure who you consider to be your friends, but if they were really your friends, they would understand that you are apologizing to them and would still want to be your friends. It takes someone with balls and courage to admit they did something wrong. I know i'm probably not one of the people you were referring to, but i am not mad that you lied about yourself. I forgive you though. Anyways, I hope all does go well with whoever you have been with the past 8 years and these friends you want to apologize to.

PS - I wouldn't want you to go just cause of this. It's not a big deal.

Bad Boy
06-29-2008, 09:51 PM
Yes, it is not a big deal, and you should have not made a thread about this. We forgive you.

Just KC
06-29-2008, 11:27 PM
I mean its not like you pretended to be a half black football star for 2 years....:shifty:

JohnCenaFan28
06-30-2008, 12:18 AM
It's OK Mel, we forgive you for everything. You don't have to leave, we're here to help you.

Kellie
06-30-2008, 12:30 AM
Its really none of our business what you do in your personal life and this is the internet, some people do go overboard with what happens in their life (eg: KC) .. you have been on and off this site for the past week and if you dont want to return then just dont .. imo this is more attention seeking from you, im sure you wil return to read this thread and maybe comment .. if you dont want to be here then just dont sign in .. simple .. take care Mel

legolas4792
06-30-2008, 12:38 AM
:no:

JoshTheKiller
06-30-2008, 12:38 AM
I mean its not like you pretended to be a half black football star for 2 years....:shifty:

:laugh:

Yea I guess I forgive you, so you were faking about the girls in a car accident and all that stuff?
I'm just confused on this situation

Flair Country
06-30-2008, 02:29 AM
I want to tell all of my friends here about a few things and explain why i haven't been around.

I have lied to you all, I lied about what i am, about what i'm about, about my life in general. Yes, my name is Melanie, but no, i'm not the person i have portrayed here. I am not well to put it bluntly, a raging slut. Which is exactly what i have portrayed to you all. My life as you know it, is not what i have put out there for you all... actually i have been with the same person for 8 years, and i have been an aweful person to her. I betrayed her by portraying whatever it was that i acted like here.

I'm sorry to her and to all of you for being a lier and not just being myself.... again i apologize for any wrong i have done to any person, and i only hope you all can forget me, and forget i was ever here.

Lion remove me from this site if you can.

Peace...hopefully

Melanie

So wait...You're still gonna send me those topless pictures right?

Punisher
06-30-2008, 07:46 AM
^Lol its ok Mel im sure we all have lied about something on this site before, like KC for example. Its not that big of a deal. But those topless pics are coming though right.

Taker's Last Ride
07-01-2008, 09:53 AM
Its really none of our business what you do in your personal life and this is the internet, some people do go overboard with what happens in their life (eg: KC) .. you have been on and off this site for the past week and if you dont want to return then just dont .. imo this is more attention seeking from you, im sure you wil return to read this thread and maybe comment .. if you dont want to be here then just dont sign in .. simple .. take care Mel

I guess I should start off by setting you straight. It hasn't been Mel sighing in and out for the last week. It has been me. She signed in once to post this because I had asked her for some closure.

But the real reason I signed up for this board and am posting now is to make sure you all know there is no attention she was seeking on this or any other place on the net. Her exaggerations of her life were for my attention only. For you to judge people on how you think they live their life is wrong. To be so presumptuous that anyone cares what your opinions are in the first place is wrong. And she hasn't and won't be back because of people like you that put your opinions out there for others to judge her just the same. Maybe in the future you should keep your opinions to yourself and not think yourself so righteous because after all we all crave attention at one time or another from someone. It appears you were too busy seething with jealousy to actually know what was really going on here anyway.

*Hugs*:stfu:
Beth ~ Melanie's "REAL" sex slave!

Kellie
07-01-2008, 10:08 AM
If she didnt want our opinions then she wouldnt have posted this lol .. I liked Mel but she is an attention seeker or she wouldnt have been here telling us of her so called 'slutty ways' (raging slut were her words) if she didnt want attention from all the little boys .. you both seem to be lacking something for her to post it and for you to stalk the forum

Jealousy? of what, you two seem like nut cases, whats there to be jealous of? .. nice try, now go back to where you came from and stop seeking attention because I dont give a damn what is happening in your lives :)

We dont need this shit here

*closed*