PDA

View Full Version : Re-Cap Of John Cena’s Live Interview On WWE Fan Nation

JohnCenaFan28
06-30-2008, 06:12 PM
Re caps From John Cenas Interview Live On WWE Fan Nation

On A New Album:
I have just recently recorded a single with Snoop Dogg which should be on his MySpace page. That has led to the possibility of a ten song downloadable project with myself, Snoop, Freddie Foxxx and The Dogg Pound.

On Preparing For A Big Match And His Title Shot at Night Of Champions:
It is a big night for the Raw brand as right now we have no World Champion. I personally was not happy to see Triple H get traded. He and Jim Ross just seem to belong on RAW. When going up against an opponent who is simply flawless, try not to get beat quickly and look for a late mistake. I try to stay as relaxed as possible. I don’t have any set preparation. Life moves very fast I look forward to the moment.

On Doing Something In His Life Over Again:
I would retry my relationship with Mickie James because it was over much too soon.

On Working As A Tag Team:
It would certainly take the right partner. I have always been a lone wolf, just like Chaz Michael Michaels. I just need to fing my Jimmy McElroy…Little Orphan Awesome.

On His New Film “12 Rounds”:
The filming and scheduling was difficult but not impossible. The film itself will be an interesting story based action ride that is slightly more realistic than The Marine.

On Who Would He Wrestle From The Past Or Present:
Andre The Giant and I would pray to God that I was in his good graces.

On His Car Collection:
1969 Pontiac GTO is his favorite car in his collection.

Advice On Perusing A Career In The WWE:
Be prepared to work harder than you have ever worked at anything in your life.

Source: Wrestling Truth

I bolded the important thing, Mickie's done with Cena:yahoo:

Black Widow
06-30-2008, 06:14 PM
mickie tried the kurt, she liked more than cena

tommy
06-30-2008, 09:55 PM
You do know that this is character-Cena, not person-Cena. So, if they were together in real life, they could still be together, but what he is referencing to here is that their on screen relationship has come to an end with the WWE not pushing it anymore.

JohnCenaFan28
07-01-2008, 05:14 AM
^ AT least I won't have to deal with Cena being next to Mickie now:shifty:

willpro256
07-02-2008, 03:56 AM
^ AT least I won't have to deal with Cena being next to Mickie now:shifty:
lol!!!!!!!