PDA

View Full Version : DiBiase/Rhodes-Great First Impression

mikedudelang
07-01-2008, 03:25 AM
rhodes and dibiase just cut a great promo after a squash match. man, they were awesome on the mic. can't believe how much better rhodes sounds as a heel than as a face. if done right, they could be the first GREAT tag team the wwe has created since the hardy boyz.

tommy
07-01-2008, 04:45 AM
London and Kendrick were great on smackdown...then became nothing on RAW. That was a great promo though. I love the second generation "we deserve this" attitude, and they both pull it off so well.

JohnCenaFan28
07-01-2008, 04:53 AM
Londrick should feud with them, but they pointlessly split them up... but nevertheless it was a great promo.

mikedudelang
07-01-2008, 03:25 PM
if you close your eyes and just listen to dibiase, he sounds a lot like his dad. this is a very good thing. and cody has found his true calling as a heel...that was the best promo he's ever cut. i'm sure dusty was sitting at home with a big smile on his face. that was the type of promo that makes a 3 disc retrospective 20 years from now. hope the wwe can keep this going and not bury them like they did with londrick.

debanjan13
07-01-2008, 05:41 PM
well...all cool abt how good they are..but the thing is...who do they feud with considering the fact that the tag division is in shatters at the moment...i thing cryme tyme will be feuding them considerin how they came out with cena...so yeah we mite see jbl be some sort of a manager...

mikedudelang
07-02-2008, 05:47 AM
actually, i'd really like to see a storyline where they just go over jobbers time and time again, bragging about how great they are and how no one can beat them. i mean a solid month where they just beat up on jobbers and then grab the mic and brag about how they're better than any previous era even going so far as to call out and run down older, classic tag teams like the l.o.d. and freebirds...make the fans hate them. then you bring back bob holly with a vet tag team partner (sid vicious anyone?) to come in and beat the hell out of the young guys but never find a way to take the belts.

i think these guys can bring back the tag division and make the belts mean something, if the wwe would just give 'em the time to make it happen.