PDA

View Full Version : Woman offers herself with house package

OMEN
07-02-2008, 12:29 PM
A US woman is selling her home on an auction website with an unusual extra - the chance to marry her.

Deven Trabosh decided to combine the depressed real estate market with her own depressed love life to create an unusual sale item on Craigslist, the personal selling website.

The 42-year-old single mother has been trying to sell her four-bedroom home in West Palm Beach, Florida, for about a year, reports the Daily Telegraph.

"Marry a Princess Lost in America," she wrote in the advertisement last week, describing a life of romance and travel and a home decorated with vaulted ceilings and a soaking tub in a gated community with a pool and tennis courts.

"I figured let's combine the ad because I'm looking for love and I'm looking to sell the house," said the tanned blonde.

"I'm struggling...I don't want to lose my house and I want to find somebody," she said. "So I came up with this dream plan because I've always dreamt about being a fairytale princess."

She listed the home for £170,000 on a sell-it-yourself web site, but increased the price to £420,000 if the buyer decides to take her as well.

Miss Trabosh is yet to receive any serious offers, but says she has had nearly 500 responses, most of them positive.

Inevitably, there has been criticism, too. Haley, her 21-year-old daughter, said she wanted her mother to find love, while another daughter said her mother was embarrassing.

Miss Trabosh said. "Of course, it's going to take more chemistry and connection. It's not going to be instantaneous that I'm just going to be automatically for sale ... it's a package deal for true love."

Nova

JohnCenaFan28
07-06-2008, 02:45 AM
...WOW:shock:

Black Widow
07-06-2008, 09:27 AM
my fav type of house sale

piececore
07-07-2008, 06:24 AM
why would anyone do that? love is hard to find sure, but isnt that part of teh fun?

Jodes
07-07-2008, 11:48 AM
why does it always have to be where i live? lol and she is crazy.