PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Leaves WWE

Black Widow
07-02-2008, 03:26 PM
some unfortunate news...this is the hardest decision i have ever had to make

I have some thing to tell you guys and I wanted u 2 be the first 2 hear it...I tried very hard out of the respect I have for her privacy and not wanting her 2 be exposed in any negative light but I have a 7yr old daughter and I just found out 2day that she not well and I can't be on the road with WWE when my own flesh and blood needs me...I am a single parent trying 2 juggle taking care of my child and working my butt off for her and now at this point when she is sick and needs me home I have 2 make the decision 2 bow out of wwe for a while and take care of my daughter...I wish I could do both and that there were more ways 2 get everything done but with the severity of the situation I'm going 2 have 2 ask for an early release for now...I may be back if she gets better...please keep her in your prayers...I love the wwe...I love all the talent that works there and most of all I love all the fans...thanks for always being so supportive...so this is me taking a bow and stepping out of the lime light right now to take care of my family...stick with me guys cause I will be back somewhere some how when this is all over...thanks for all your love and support and I'm sorry 2 be the bearer of bad news...thanks and good night my punks...stick with me ill see you soon
Xoxo
Dirty Dirty

Pepsi Plunge
07-02-2008, 03:29 PM
I'm in shock :o

Suppose she had to care for her daughter

Deadman151
07-02-2008, 04:48 PM
Man. She was one of my favorite Divas. Hopefully she'll come back soon.

tommy
07-02-2008, 05:10 PM
Wow. Hopefully her daughter gets better. I'm sure WWE will welcome her back with open arms whenever she's ready.

Bad Boy
07-02-2008, 07:02 PM
why do i find this hard to believe? dunno, but i dont buy it...

LionDen
07-02-2008, 07:17 PM
I am sure WWE could organise something to look after her daughter for those hrs a week, although she does not say what kind of sickness it is. I am wondering if she had a husband, would she still stay in the WWE and let him care for the daughter, hard to say I guess but she uses the single mother line.

Ill Will
07-02-2008, 07:57 PM
Source? I assume this is from her Myspace or whatever, but it would be nice if you at least mention the source instead of just copy and pasting. It leaves room for people to doubt the validity of this...announcement.

Anyway, I still don't buy it one bit. I doubt she even has a daughter. Would you be posing in Playboy if you had a young daughter? Every year after the draft, WWE makes a round of cuts. I could see this release coming from a mile away.

Black Widow
07-02-2008, 08:29 PM
Source? I assume this is from her Myspace or whatever, but it would be nice if you at least mention the source instead of just copy and pasting. It leaves room for people to doubt the validity of this...announcement.

Anyway, I still don't buy it one bit. I doubt she even has a daughter. Would you be posing in Playboy if you had a young daughter? Every year after the draft, WWE makes a round of cuts. I could see this release coming from a mile away.

its from her Myspace, yes she actually has a daughter

tommy
07-02-2008, 10:08 PM

A lot of actresses who pose in playboy have daughters...do you think they care?

JohnCenaFan28
07-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Wow, no wonder she used to be "injured" she was trying to take care of the kid... I hope the child gets better and she comes back so she'll have something to better support the child with.

Kellie
07-03-2008, 01:18 AM
Till it is posted on WWE then it wont be concrete for me, you never know if someone hacked her my space account ... does she always type like that using short hand? weird

Kenpachi Zaraki
07-03-2008, 08:06 AM
single parent????? Isnt she married 2 london????/

the madscotsman
07-03-2008, 02:52 PM
family comes first.

tommy
07-03-2008, 04:14 PM
single parent????? Isnt she married 2 london????/

She was dating him, but I don't think they were married.

willpro256
07-03-2008, 05:34 PM
got respect a woman that will put her child before money!!
thanks for the info

LionDen
07-04-2008, 03:05 PM
got respect a woman that will put her child before money!!
thanks for the info

lol I think you might find alot, if not most women will do that. Although the women I know would love to go for both at the same time.