PDA

View Full Version : Victoria: MySpace Blog: Comments on Melinas Injury

Black Widow
07-02-2008, 10:31 PM
Just Checking In

Hey MySpacers !!!

Long time, no blog. I've been soooo busy. I've been traveling a lot with WWE, and the business, Black Widow Customs, has been busy and keeping me occupied when I'm in town.

For those of you who saw RAW, you saw me knock another Diva out of action. Melina tried to get tricky with me. She went to the top rope. I saw it coming a mile away, and I tossed her out of the ring. I heard she has a broken heel, and it may require surgery. I would like to say, from the bottom of my heart...there's no crying in wrestling! That's what you get for turning on me, and then getting in the ring as if I had forgotton.

Black Widow Customs is sponsoring B96's Hook Up Your Hooptie contest. I'll be at Black Widow Customs, 5751 Preston Hwy, Louisville, KY on July 10th from 5-7 pm judging the preliminaries. Bring down your Hooptie, and you could move on to the finals of what is basically an ugliest car contest. The winner will receive, among other things, a $1000.00 gift certificate to Black Widow Customs to fix up your ride.

Speaking of rides, one of my shop guys is selling his Ford Explorer with no reserve on eBay. The eBay item number is 250265053306 . It has a thumping system. I listed it for him under my eBay account. More info on the vehicle is available by searching ebay item number 250265053306 .

Later Taters, Lisa Marie aka Victoria :)

JohnCenaFan28
07-02-2008, 10:50 PM
I think she meant when Victoria was doing her list thing and then Melina ended up getting the title then Victoria disappeared and Melina became champ and stayed big... oh well, just hope they decide to use Victoria now more until she comes back, maybe even a feud between the two for the title?

tommy
07-03-2008, 12:33 AM
I think she meant when Victoria was doing her list thing and then Melina ended up getting the title then Victoria disappeared and Melina became champ and stayed big... oh well, just hope they decide to use Victoria now more until she comes back, maybe even a feud between the two for the title?

Victoria is on smackdown, so that's unlikely.