PDA

View Full Version : J.R. On Raw Farewell Inside!

JohnCenaFan28
07-02-2008, 11:06 PM
Jim Ross has a new blog up discussing a wide variety of things, including his recent "Farewell Address" this past Monday on Raw. The following is an excerpt from the article:

"I had a challenging time getting through the in ring promo as a million thoughts were running through my mind about my years on Raw, especially my OKC experiences, beginning my career in my home state, etc. I did not "write" any thing down to say nor did any one else if you are keeping score at home or simply just need to know that info. From what I understand neither did Edge. Certainly Raw was an unpredictable program which has been its trademark over the years which is essentially the reason it is live every week. The OKC crowd was hot and helped make this roller coaster ride of a program a really fun TV show to watch."

You can read the blog in its entirety HERE ( http://www.jrsbarbq.com/2008/07/01/take-me-back-to-tulsaafter-thoughts-of-dallas-and-okc-travels/).

Source: Wrestlezone

LionDen
07-03-2008, 12:46 PM
Poor ol JR, I am glad he decided to go to Smackdown after being reluctant to go there. I think he should have been told of his move although maybe WWE knew he would object to it and decided that this was an easier way.