PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy and Shelton Benjamin to Feud?

JohnCenaFan28
07-05-2008, 08:37 AM
It came to many as a surprise that Shelton Benjamin was drafted to Smackdown last week as head writer Michael Hayes has never been high on the "Gold Standard." Hayes has criticized Shelton as being lazy, having poor promo skills, and never being able to seize the moment when it's given to him. There is talk, however, about placing him in a program with Jeff Hardy.

Source: Wrestlezone

debanjan13
07-05-2008, 09:15 AM
well...would be an interesting feud..expect alot of high flying moves and all...but i srsly think that Shelton needs a new and better gimmick than the "Golden Standard" one he has at the moment...this feud if planned out well shld find a match on a PPV card...coz both wrestlers are brilliant and can really pull the crowd up!

Kenpachi Zaraki
07-05-2008, 11:28 AM
Hayes sucks.............This can b a good feud if done properly n Benjamin is encouraged

Flair Country
07-05-2008, 03:20 PM
Shelton could wrestle circles around Jeff Hardy. I hope he gets the chance to prove it.

tommy
07-05-2008, 04:47 PM
Shelton could wrestle circles around Jeff Hardy. I hope he gets the chance to prove it.

You know...if he doesn't slip on the ropes or completely miss his moves...so that means he has about a 10% chance of success...

Seriously though, Shelton botches more moves than anyone else in WWE. He sucks.

Flair Country
07-06-2008, 03:08 AM
You know...if he doesn't slip on the ropes or completely miss his moves...so that means he has about a 10% chance of success...

I'm assuming this part of your post is referring to Jeff Hardy.

deadmanwalkin
07-07-2008, 04:10 AM

ya i would have to agree with you there

jeff is used to like tv wrestling whereas benjamin is an actaul wrestler like kurt angle, and haas, and bunch of others