PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk Future

JohnCenaFan28
07-06-2008, 11:11 PM
CM Punk has moved on to wrestling Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship on recent house shows. Although the Raw preview didn't list any matches, it brought up Batista, Cena, and JBL as the former champions "eager" to step up and challenge him. Tomorrow on Raw, we should definitely see the direction they are going to go for the GAB pay per view. I definitely think JBL will be in the match, but not sure if it will be one on one or if they'll throw Cena and/or Batista into the mix.

Source: Wrestlezone

tommy
07-07-2008, 12:12 AM
The rumor I keep seeing is Cena vs JBL vs Punk. Hopefully Punk will retain...for a while...please, let him have a good title run!!!

debanjan13
07-07-2008, 04:11 PM
^^ i agree with u...punk shld be given atleast 2-3 PPVs with the title...i think he shld be able to pull it of really well becoz he already has a strong fan base...

LionDen
07-07-2008, 04:38 PM
We have to hope Punk is over with the crowd for him to retain the title. If he takes on JBL he will be way over but if Batista or Cena get involved, he will have to share it and I would have to say he is the less popular one.

mikedudelang
07-07-2008, 05:21 PM
think the'd be better off giving him a feud with someone like jbl rather than splitting it with cena or batista. punk is over big, but not to the level of cena or batista and putting him in a match with them will only make him look 'less than', simply because his star isn't quite as bright. feud him with jbl, make the fans love him more and more with each clothesline from hell he takes, THEN feud him out to a big name face.

Ill Will
07-07-2008, 07:19 PM
idk what you guys are talking about. Punk is way more over than Batista.

tommy
07-07-2008, 07:46 PM
idk what you guys are talking about. Punk is way more over than Batista.

We have no way of knowing. Punk has been stuck in ECW so long, we don't know how much of the Raw fanbase will get behind him. As much as I love him, Punk has yet to prove himself. Batista on the otherhand has had an epic series of matches with the Undertaker and Edge recently. As long as he isn't fueding with Shawn Michaels, everyone will get behind him.

Ill Will
07-08-2008, 01:49 AM
We have no way of knowing.???

Listening to the pops he gets from the crowd seems to be a pretty good way of knowing.