PDA

View Full Version : Tna Star Reportedly Suffers Broken Leg

Black Widow
07-07-2008, 12:07 PM
TNA star Mickie Knuckles aka Moose reportedly suffered a broken leg at the IWA Mid-South event last night in Joliet, IL.

During her main event bout with Sara del Rey, Knuckles did a dive off an elevated area near the announcing position, coming down with what one person described to me as a double axe handle. del Rey attempted to catch Knuckles, but for some reason, she came down with all her weight on her right leg, which locked and snapped.

IWA Mid-South immediately canceled the remainder of the main event, asked fans to leave the venue and called for an ambulance. EMTs on the scene advised Knuckles she was going to likely need immediate surgery. We haven't heard much beyond that, although some posters at czwfans.com were comparing the injury to Sid Vicious' broken ankle in WCW, which doesn't bode well.

Knuckles was hired as the muscle for the Beautiful People last month when former ECW star Jazz, who was originally tapped for the role, had to decline due to her pregnancy. Jeff Jarrett and Scott D'Amore are said to have pushed hard for Knuckles to get the shot.

Knuckles was expected to sign a TNA deal imminently, although I don't know if the contract had been executed.

PWInsider

Flair Country
07-07-2008, 03:44 PM
although some posters at czwfans.com were comparing the injury to Sid Vicious' broken ankle in WCW, which doesn't bode well.
PWInsider

Yeah that isn't good at all. That was one of the sickest injuries that I've ever seen before.