PDA

View Full Version : Killings Getting A Push On SmackDown, Chris Harris

Black Widow
07-07-2008, 12:13 PM
source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- Former TNA wrestler Ron "The Truth" Killings, who is scheduled to be called up to the SmackDown roster any week now, has been told he's getting a top-level push upon his debut.

-- Former TNA wrestler Chris Harris is said to be on the radar for a call-up to the main roster. The 7-time tag team champion is currently situated in Florida Championship Wrestling.

debanjan13
07-07-2008, 04:05 PM
thats good news...Killings getting a push right after his return to the WWE...would like to see how its planned out!

Kenpachi Zaraki
07-07-2008, 04:45 PM
yeah That go2 b good

Ill Will
07-07-2008, 07:22 PM
I'm getting tired of all these little news snippets promising a Killings debut. It's ridiculous that WWE has waited this long with both Killings and Harris. These aren't some green newcomers that need to be developed for 2 years, both of these guys were ready for TV the day they were signed. WWE is wasting time, and it's only hurting their interests.

tommy
07-07-2008, 07:44 PM
I'm getting tired of all these little news snippets promising a Killings debut. It's ridiculous that WWE has waited this long with both Killings and Harris. These aren't some green newcomers that need to be developed for 2 years, both of these guys were ready for TV the day they were signed. WWE is wasting time, and it's only hurting their interests.

They are waiting for the right time to call them up, when they have planned fueds and storylines, and when the audience will be receptive to them. Besides, just because they wrestled in TNA doesn't mean they are ready for the WWE. Every time I watch TNA, I am amazed at how sub-par the wrestling is and how everyone is always praising them. I've never seen Booker T look worse than he did in his match against one of the VKM guys, and the tag team world cup match that followed was just ridiculously bad the other week.

coachthor
07-07-2008, 11:01 PM
^^ a cena fan critiquing wrestling. i am tempted to mention something about a pot and a kettle.

legolas4792
07-07-2008, 11:03 PM
this is good news

JohnCenaFan28
07-08-2008, 12:50 AM
Nice read, thanks.

Ill Will
07-08-2008, 01:46 AM
They are waiting for the right time to call them up, when they have planned fueds and storylines, and when the audience will be receptive to them.That's bullcrap. With all the mixing up WWE has been doing lately, you can't tell me they couldn't have come up with some way to introduce Killings and Harris on screen. They didn't need that complicated of an angle to bring up Matt Sydal or Ted Jr. If Creative can't come up with something for these guys, then they suck at their jobs.

Besides, just because they wrestled in TNA doesn't mean they are ready for the WWE.Actually, that's exactly what it means. It's not as if they just had a couple appearances in TNA, they were there for years. Killings is a former NWA World Champion for Christ's sake, not to mention that he's already had a run in WWE where he held the hardcore championship. Harris started out in WCW, and was a 7 time tag team champ in TNA. These guys aren't rookies, and they were more than ready to be on RAW or Smackdown the second they were signed.

Every time I watch TNA, I am amazed at how sub-par the wrestling is and how everyone is always praising them. I've never seen Booker T look worse than he did in his match against one of the VKM guys, and the tag team world cup match that followed was just ridiculously bad the other week.It's quite hilarious how your examples of how bad TNA's wrestling is consists of nothing but former WWE stars. But your opinion of TNA is kind of irrelevant in this discussion. The bottom line is that these guys are ready, and have been ready from the moment they were signed. It's the same with D-Lo Brown, and I can say that without taking into consideration anything he has done in TNA. He's just that caliber of wrestler, and he's ready.

Punisher
07-08-2008, 05:01 AM
^ I dislike you so much( Cant say my true tellings with out a rant and this will probably be deleted)

I think the push should go to guys like MVP and Kennedy. They are only getting better and better as they get more experienced and the same guys in the title picture are annoying as hell. Like Batista vs. Edge for the fifth time, or Undertaker vs. Batista for the 8th time.

On on a side the hardcore title didnt mean anything. With a 24/7 rule come on really. You hit someone from behind with a chair come one not really exactly a title worth being proud of.

TheUSB
07-08-2008, 05:32 AM
Top level push. WHAT'S UP!

tommy
07-08-2008, 03:22 PM
^^ a cena fan critiquing wrestling. i am tempted to mention something about a pot and a kettle.

Yeah, because Cena didn't JUST have an amazing match with Triple H or anything, once again proving his wrestling skills. I am tempted to mention something about a lack of intelligence in the Cena can't wrestle argument...